Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

nice

I played the entire match at 11am (in my history to prove it), yet my name is not showing anywhere for some reason. I was using the sniper for the whole of the game and must have got at least half way up the score board at the end...however, it stuck at the "Retrieving statistics from server..." screen, then disconnected me. So if someone else managed to get a screen shot of the end screen, then I'm happy. Was a pretty good game, although it was a white wash (7-0) lol.

i missed it *grabs magnum and commits suicide*

Carla_Birch wrote:

ClinToN wrote:
Carla_Birch grrr. She's been killing me often online. Smiley Very Happy
Awww I'm very sorry about that, maybe I'll kiss it better next time............ with the butt of my gun. hehe
Message Edited by Carla_Birch on 03-25-2009 05:49 PM

ha ha i got you a few times today carla , and at one point i was in your squad but i couldnt hear you ,,anyway thanks for the fun today anyway ,hopefully ill benefit tonight in our clan match at 10pm ..oh see you in mbs fun night tonight too ,and ill look forward to receiving the suit for home now ..cheers grobbie..

[ Edited ]
Aww but don't forget I was muti tasking when playing Smiley Tongue, i had pm's, psn's and forum posts to reply to Smiley Tongue.
Message Edited by Carla_Birch on 03-28-2009 02:36 PM
MVP

Doodylicious wrote:
I played the entire match at 11am (in my history to prove it), yet my name is not showing anywhere for some reason. I was using the sniper for the whole of the game and must have got at least half way up the score board at the end...however, it stuck at the "Retrieving statistics from server..." screen, then disconnected me. So if someone else managed to get a screen shot of the end screen, then I'm happy. Was a pretty good game, although it was a white wash (7-0) lol.

yeah i noticed you werent on the Replays :/ but you were in my pics so thats alright Smiley Wink

i jst saw the replay for the cornith crossing match...and saw carla shoot from the very right of themap to some1 at the very left and headshoted... Smiley Surprised hw the hell did u do tht?

What game was that? As we played that map 2 times. If you can link me to the replay please Smiley Happy

im sorry this may sound silly but what does MVP stand for ! anyone thankyou
Good Gaming to all

[ Edited ]
it was the desert map...here http://www.killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=2739836&kz_file_id=2423769

pyrrhus rise...my bad...get confuzed because pyrrus rise having the bridges i keep thinking of crossing Smiley Frustrated
Message Edited by khvivi on 04-01-2009 12:07 AM