Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

yeah rattling his cage already but he left Smiley Tongue probably a meeting with a huge sandwich Smiley Wink

Sounds like fun, hopefully I can make it.

Hey forkless by the way, hows it going mate?

Narr, you should probably mention to everyone that the time is GMT to save confusion as obviously we have a North American audience here too as opposed to just an EU one.

@%&£$%£ i missed it, does anyone know when anything like this will happen again?

Skeloton wrote:
@%&£$%£ i missed it, does anyone know when anything like this will happen again?
Every weekSmiley Happy
Hopefully we will be getting an events board (if MB loves usSmiley Tongue) and from there you can see exactly whats going on and when which should be muchos handy!Smiley Wink

wish this would be on Sunday mornings since I work saturdays, hmmm think I'll call myself and say I'm sick (I run my own business) lmao.

PatchedUp wrote:

Skeloton wrote:
Every weekSmiley Happy
Hopefully we will be getting an events board (if MB loves usSmiley Tongue) and from there you can see exactly whats going on and when which should be muchos handy!Smiley Wink

So the next game is going to be this Saturday (March 14th) sometime in the morning right? A few more question I have are 1) Is there a specific time in the morning? And 2) Will the game go on through noon or is it just for in the morning?

Hopefully, I'll be able to make the next game. As long as I don't stay up too late Friday and don't sleep in Saturday, I'll be there! Smiley Tongue

Count me in for the next event. May or may not be able to attend, as I will be going away next week.

Cool! im loving these events but timezones are always a problem...

DownedGunner wrote:

PatchedUp wrote:

Skeloton wrote:
Every weekSmiley Happy

So the next game is going to be this Saturday (March 14th) sometime in the morning right? A few more question I have are 1) Is there a specific time in the morning? And 2) Will the game go on through noon or is it just for in the morning?

Hopefully, I'll be able to make the next game. As long as I don't stay up too late Friday and don't sleep in Saturday, I'll be there! Smiley Tongue
Yes the next one will be tomorrow, at around 11am (GMT) and will run on for a while (no specific time I don't think - probably an hour or 2), the room itself will be available until the last person leaves however.