Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
MVP
Posts: 79
Registered: ‎09-07-2008
0

MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

[ Edited ]

 

 

MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

the morning. when the birds start singing, the postman jams our breakables through our letterboxes, and when we frag many, many enemies in Killzone. yes, Killzone AM! is a Saturday morning event for all of us on the forums to get together and hopefully have some fun breaking into bases, stealing propaganda and generally making a mess of either the Helghast or ISA, whichever takes our fancy.

everyones invited! all suggestions are welcome, whether its a Body Count only morning or a full-blown, blood-spewed war... on the smallest map. a whole cocktail of modes! doesnt matter if youre the worst player in the world or the best, there will always be someone to kill, and practice always makes perfect :smileyvery-happy:.

all the info you need and all the winners will be posted in the links above, and we should have some sig-related rewards for some players aswell.

 
If youre having trouble, search for passworded rooms and that should narrow it down. you can also check out the event on the playstation.com forums, here.

Message Edited by Yaster on 08-11-2010 02:32 PM
Member
Posts: 191
Registered: ‎11-04-2008
0

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

I shall be there! Smiley Very Happy
MVP
Posts: 79
Registered: ‎09-07-2008
0

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

thought id post this over here too Smiley Wink

 

sigs for the winners!

a top player is a person who finishes in the highest position in a game. but you can only win one a week, so we go through the top five until we find someone! Smiley Happy. you either win an ISA trophy, or a Helghast trophy, depending on who you were and who you mercilessly slaughtered.



Radec Academy
FrankieADZ (ISA)
xKillerMonkeyx (Helghast)

Corinth Crossing
paulhammeruk (ISA)
ijeffers (Helghast)

Pyrrhus Rise
milnerant (ISA)
TownyBoy (Helghast)

 

well done to those guys!

Member
Posts: 17
Registered: ‎02-28-2009
0

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

May I come?
Member
Posts: 304
Registered: ‎08-14-2008
0

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!


proskatercam wrote:
May I come?

MVP Fun Nights are open to all!!!

 

All you need is the password and a copy of Killzone 2. Just log on to Warzone at the time specified and search for the game Smiley Happy

Member
Posts: 17
Registered: ‎02-28-2009
0

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!


MusterBuster wrote:

proskatercam wrote:
May I come?

MVP Fun Nights are open to all!!!

 

All you need is the password and a copy of Killzone 2. Just log on to Warzone at the time specified and search for the game Smiley Happy




Ok, just making sure. I saw MVP, and thought somebody may have to be a beta tester or MVP. I hope to see all there. =)
Member
Posts: 1,466
Registered: ‎11-10-2008
0

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!


proskatercam wrote:

MusterBuster wrote:

proskatercam wrote:
May I come?

MVP Fun Nights are open to all!!!

 

All you need is the password and a copy of Killzone 2. Just log on to Warzone at the time specified and search for the game Smiley Happy




Ok, just making sure. I saw MVP, and thought somebody may have to be a beta tester or MVP. I hope to see all there. =)
Nope, only reason its called an MVP event is because its the MVPs who organise them.Smiley Happy
MVP
Posts: 102
Registered: ‎02-25-2009
0

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!


MusterBuster wrote:

MVP Fun Nights are open to all!!!

 

All you need is the password and a copy of Killzone 2. Just log on to Warzone at the time specified and search for the game Smiley Happy


/OT

 

*kicks MB in the shins* XD   can you fix my badge on these forums or do i have to ask sslust?

Member
Posts: 17
Registered: ‎02-28-2009
0

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!


PatchedUp wrote:

proskatercam wrote:

MusterBuster wrote:

proskatercam wrote:
May I come?

MVP Fun Nights are open to all!!!

 

All you need is the password and a copy of Killzone 2. Just log on to Warzone at the time specified and search for the game Smiley Happy




Ok, just making sure. I saw MVP, and thought somebody may have to be a beta tester or MVP. I hope to see all there. =)
Nope, only reason its called an MVP event is because its the MVPs who organise them.Smiley Happy


Good to know.
Member
Posts: 304
Registered: ‎08-14-2008
0

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!


forkless wrote:

MusterBuster wrote:

MVP Fun Nights are open to all!!!

 

All you need is the password and a copy of Killzone 2. Just log on to Warzone at the time specified and search for the game Smiley Happy


/OT

 

*kicks MB in the shins* XD   can you fix my badge on these forums or do i have to ask sslust?


Hey! You're on of sslust's! It's not my fault - go kick him!

 

MB