Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lets revive Killzone 2 competition!

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/forums/t/ARENA-SUGGESTION-Killzone-2-9597376

Support this thread by making an account and posting in THAT thread saying you agree to play the game if it gets picked up again. 

Killzone 2 was and still is the only GOOD FPS that i've ever played to date. If I can get enough support, Gb agree'd to bring the game back

My old PSN was xLOADEDxBULLETx for anyone that remembers me. 

Re: Lets revive Killzone 2 competition!

Yh KZ2 still a very good FPS.

But now, some players use kind of cheat ( net tools, lag switch ), and can win just with bad net ( delay, retard ).

killzone 2 is dead. Nothing but that stupid Inferno trolling the server list with no rocket matches. It's impossible to find a regular match anymore. That's why the game is dead.

Been playing on and off for a year and had a great time doing it. Probably one of the best online group combat games IMO. Sometimes you just deal with what is offered, adapting to a situation/game you don't neccessarily agree with. I have spent 8+ hours getting my ass kicked (by BOO & GOOT clans and by buck-breaker in particular) and while frustrating have learned a lot by watching them. Sometimes your the hammer and sometimes your the nail but you can learn from people who are better than you. Eventually you'll get better too and it won't be so frustrating. There are people who glitch, and guys who cheat by sabotaging one team through the use of Spawn points. But overall it's still a lot of fun and a great way to blow off steam at the end of a long day.

As far as the selection of games why not start your own. Send an invitation to people to join it. If people like it then it will be in the top of the game list. 

@PawnIsAwn wrote:

Been playing on and off for a year and had a great time doing it. Probably one of the best online group combat games IMO. Sometimes you just deal with what is offered, adapting to a situation/game you don't neccessarily agree with. I have spent 8+ hours getting my ass kicked (by BOO & GOOT clans and by buck-breaker in particular) and while frustrating have learned a lot by watching them. Sometimes your the hammer and sometimes your the nail but you can learn from people who are better than you. Eventually you'll get better too and it won't be so frustrating. There are people who glitch, and guys who cheat by sabotaging one team through the use of Spawn points. But overall it's still a lot of fun and a great way to blow off steam at the end of a long day.

As far as the selection of games why not start your own. Send an invitation to people to join it. If people like it then it will be in the top of the game list. 

BOO & BuckbreakerSmiley Very Happy. Trust me, you don't want to learn your tactics from them. I recomend learning tactics from any of the [mfh] guys that still play. Killzone 2 is all about tactical awarness, brute strength, & no fear. 

Yeh this game is about going in hard. I never camp and i had 3.7 kdr!!! lol almost all m4 games Robot Happy

@AutomaticSnake wrote:

Yeh this game is about going in hard. I never camp and i had 3.7 kdr!!! lol almost all m4 games :roboth

Hey, Check this vid out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CotpUjlpUOU

My overall k/d isnt that good because I play a lot of small pubs. Large pubs are too easy for me

@SaTuhNN wrote:

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/forums/t/ARENA-SUGGESTION-Killzone-2-9597376

Support this thread by making an account and posting in THAT thread saying you agree to play the game if it gets picked up again. 

Killzone 2 was and still is the only GOOD FPS that i've ever played to date. If I can get enough support, Gb agree'd to bring the game back

My old PSN was xLOADEDxBULLETx for anyone that remembers me. 

Hey i agree with you loaded bringing competitive play back to kz2, but realistically i dont really see it happening. 

Either ppl will be driven off by the servers and cheaters (net tools/ glitchers) or their would be no real competition. 

Maybe one or two overpowered teams but really no one else would have a chance.

Highlighted

Not true. In an enjoyable game like this, nobody will quit this game. I envision the Honor Soldiers will eventually have enough special fighters to balance the sides, if not today it will be in 6 months when Playstation Now kicks in. 😏😈 / vvic