Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Killzone 2 players?

Hey everybody! Smiley Very Happy I only got Killzone 2 about 3 months ago, and I absolutely love it! Only downside is the MP, I can't find matches Smiley Sad I live in Australia and I connect to US & EU servers, but I can still barely find matches, would anyone be able to help me and play with me? Thanks Smiley Very Happy My PSN: ThEDeDoMiNaTeR_ I also play Killzone 3, but don't like it as much as 2, don't know why honestly, I just like it more...ya Smiley Very Happy Thanks Smiley Happy This is my first post on the forums, hope this is a good community

Re: Killzone 2 players?

Make sure your in-game region is set to worldwide. That way you will see more games on the server list. Being that yo live on the other side of the planet could also make it hard for you to find games.

Thanks! I'm finding so many servers on ranked!! Smiley Very Happy But i'm playing a bit more KZ3 more now, I just don't like KZ2, I mean I liked it, but these custom games are annoying as fucking shit! I mean 30 a round what the actual **bleep**? Abd some guy took the Propaganda Speaker and got out of the map -.- So for 30, yes 30 FUCKING MINUTES we just had to kill each other, I am enjoying KZ3 a ton though, and have been for a few months now, almost max rank, but KZ2 is annoying, and the fact that I unlock bit by bit, like class by class is pretty annoying. Sorry if it's to long. And why do people like KZ2 more than KZ3? Because I fuckinf hate KZ2 now, one thing I forgot is 32 player Radec Academy FOR MOTHERFUCKING FUCKS SAKE! So much spawn killing and fucking stupid spawn grenades, the game sucks dick right now, why do people like this shit over 3, I liked the Tactical Spawn idea, not just having 16 other dickheads going HAM with grenades in our base,and douchebags with the shotty.

Smiley Very Happy

@ThEDeDoMiNaTeR_ wrote:

Thanks! I'm finding so many servers on ranked!! Smiley Very Happy But i'm playing a bit more KZ3 more now, I just don't like KZ2, I mean I liked it, but these custom games are annoying as fucking shit! I mean 30 a round what the actual **bleep**? Abd some guy took the Propaganda Speaker and got out of the map -.- So for 30, yes 30 FUCKING MINUTES we just had to kill each other, I am enjoying KZ3 a ton though, and have been for a few months now, almost max rank, but KZ2 is annoying, and the fact that I unlock bit by bit, like class by class is pretty annoying. Sorry if it's to long. And why do people like KZ2 more than KZ3? Because I fuckinf hate KZ2 now, one thing I forgot is 32 player Radec Academy FOR MOTHERFUCKING FUCKS SAKE! So much spawn killing and fucking stupid spawn grenades, the game sucks dick right now, why do people like this shit over 3, I liked the Tactical Spawn idea, not just having 16 other dickheads going HAM with grenades in our base,and douchebags with the shotty.

Yea, all the games are ranked. I agree that the long games suck, but I wil never understand why noobs like you are attracted to those matches in the first place. Simply fing a regular match.

It's strange that you play KZ3. That's the worst FPS game ever. right next to Shadow fall. You should just do like me & wait for Planetside 2 on PS4 & Battlefield Hardline. Don't waste your money on Dead Games.

You're about 5 years too late my friend.  Kz 2 was great for about 2-3 years and then people moved on to other games.  Kz 3 was just meh and lacked so many great things from Kz 2. 

Dunno about hardline fury, if you own Battlefield 4 then Hardline just looks like it could have been DLC for BF4 and come free with Premium. Id look forward to a BF5 or BFBC3 most definitely but Hardline? meh.

[ Edited ]

@Cloud-eMz- wrote:

Dunno about hardline fury, if you own Battlefield 4 then Hardline just looks like it could have been DLC for BF4 and come free with Premium. Id look forward to a BF5 or BFBC3 most definitely but Hardline? meh.

You mean star wars battlefront? I don't think splitting DICE's recources into BF5 & star wars is a good idea.