Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone 2 and Destiny....................

this game gonna suck harder than kz3

With 500 million invested, it better not flop lol

[ Edited ]

@KZMProductionsGT wrote:

To a KZ2 vet like us, destiny will be just another game. The only difference is that it should be good, but nothing as mind blowing as headshot decapitations & the super intense, edge of your seat battles that KZ2 offered. However, I will say that the Alpha did have pretty immersive raggdoll physics & the controlls even had a little weight & motion inertia to them. It kinda reminded me of KZ3 campaign controls. 

I'm buying it simply because I need something to play on my dusty PS4. Destiny may be good, but there's alot of other games that I'll be getting like Metro: Redux, Alien Isolation, Routine, Hell, I might even get COD advanced soldier if it is good. 

@PROMETHEUS___161 wrote:

@KZMProductionsGT wrote:

To a KZ2 vet like us, destiny will be just another game. The only difference is that it should be good, but nothing as mind blowing as headshot decapitations & the super intense, edge of your seat battles that KZ2 offered. However, I will say that the Alpha did have pretty immersive raggdoll physics & the controlls even had a little weight & motion inertia to them. It kinda reminded me of KZ3 campaign controls. 

I'm buying it simply because I need something to play on my dusty PS4. Destiny may be good, but there's alot of other games that I'll be getting like Metro: Redux, Alien Isolation, Routine, Hell, I might even get COD advanced soldier if it is good. 

True dat. I read somewhere GG Cambridge who made KZM is making a ps4 installment of Killzone, there could be hope for this franchise after all.

[ Edited ]

@KZMProductionsGT wrote:

@PROMETHEUS___161 wrote:

@KZMProductionsGT wrote:

True dat. I read somewhere GG Cambridge who made KZM is making a ps4 installment of Killzone, there could be hope for this franchise after all.

Mercenary seems like it could have been a great game if it was on the PS3. Mercenary should have been KZ3. Then GG should have used the extra resources & time to make a polished KZ4, instead of Shadow Fall. But you know, GG is slave to Sony peripherals. I'm positive that Killzone 4 will release as a Project Morpheus release game. 

@PROMETHEUS___161 wrote:

@KZMProductionsGT wrote:

@PROMETHEUS___161 wrote:

@KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Mercenary seems like it could have been a great game if it was on the PS3. Mercenary should have been KZ3. Then GG should have used the extra resources & time to make a polished KZ4, instead of Shadow Fall. But you know, GG is slave to Sony peripherals. I'm positive that Killzone 4 will release as a Project Morpheus release game. 

*sigh* At this point we should just cross our fingers

Has any of the KZ2 vets play Destiny beta yet? If yes, pls let us know how it compares to KZ2 and what your opinion is please.

I played the beta and it sucks. Its nothing like KZ2. Its just an MMO shooter where you jump 50 feet into the air and have magic abilities lol

@AutomaticSnake wrote:

I played the beta and it sucks. Its nothing like KZ2. Its just an MMO shooter where you jump 50 feet into the air and have magic abilities lol

LOL.........

These next gen games are all crap. Guerrillas new IP is probably going to be a pile of crap also. 

Welcome to the idiocracy.

I dont know if i've already said this but i have only played like 5 minutes of it. Overally im a bit iffy on it. I'm far more excited for The Order 1886, Uncharted 4, and the new Tomb Raider. You can also put no mans sky with a few others on there also. But my friends love Destiny a lot