Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Killzone 2 and Destiny....................

Looks liek Destiny will have some of the best elements from Killzone 2. 

- M4 Revolver

- No point pop-ups

- Ragdoll effects

- Dark and hostile environments

- Recoil both during hip fire & ADS

- Similar reload animations

- character weight without controler lag

- Intense gun battles where you don't die from a grazed bullet to the leg. 

- Simple un-clustered hud

I like what I see. I already have it pre-ordered. 

Re: Killzone 2 and Destiny....................

At this point, I have watched DESTINY's earlier trailer and have also noted KZ2's components in it. My guess is.. a lot of key KZ2's employees jumped ship over to DESTINY's side. DESTINY may and very well could be KZ2's predecessor. "ONE CANNOT SHUT DOWN PERFECTION" / vvic

Killzone2 + Borderlands 2 = Destiny??

It looks great and is, without a doubt, a good reason to get a ps4!

@Hungry_for_HONOR wrote:
At this point, I have watched DESTINY's earlier trailer and have also noted KZ2's components in it. My guess is.. a lot of key KZ2's employees jumped ship over to DESTINY's side. DESTINY may and very well could be KZ2's predecessor. "ONE CANNOT SHUT DOWN PERFECTION" / vvic

I do know that Jesse van Dijk is at Bungie now as there lead concept artist. He did great work with Killzone 3's concept art. 

I am actually quite excited about its release. Just imagine what it could be... Thks for heads up Prometheus

Game reminds me a lot of Halo and Resistance 3.

Remember Brink? That supposed to have some KZ2 elements aswell and it was terrible. 

Don't get your hopes up too high.

@TheOutsider88 wrote:

Remember Brink? That supposed to have some KZ2 elements aswell and it was terrible. 

Don't get your hopes up too high.

Lets cross our fingers. Hopefully it's not a situation where tyhey add point pop-ups useless crap in the final game. The gameplay looked legit to me. 

This could very well be another brink, lets not overhype it. I got my eye on destiny as well as some other games... something will have to be good. But even if destiny fail im sure its better than kzsf lol

@AutomaticSnake wrote:

This could very well be another brink, lets not overhype it. I got my eye on destiny as well as some other games... something will have to be good. But even if destiny fail im sure its better than kzsf lol

Yup. Anything is better than KZSF. My PS4 collects dust because that game is so horrible. A total slap in the face to all the real Killzone fans. Guerrilla is more worried about adding fruity gay colors, and 60frames per second, than actually improving the gameplay in the spirit of Killzone 2. No wonder only 500 people on a Saturday evening play that trash.

Bring on Planetside & Destiny. Only 3 months away. Till then, I'm still enjoying Killzone 2. Having a complete blast still playing it.