Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Killzone 2 Hacker EXPOSED

[ Edited ]

I went hacker hunting last weekend & I found me one. Looks like bumblebee has a friend, or maybe it's the same person with the asian PSN trick.

Re: Killzone 2 Hacker EXPOSED

....could just walk in to disarm the bomb at the last second because he can :/

Just played on Pyrrhus and Salamun. There was also a Helghan sniper who possesed super powers! 0 deaths and he was able to fire a rocket every 0,5 seconds. First time I saw anything as bad as this. His name was D_J_3 

When ever I got close to him and his rocketing, the whole screen started to sway as if Salamun Market would be hit by an earthquake. Well, he ruined the game.

[ Edited ]

@Pemker wrote:

Just played on Pyrrhus and Salamun. There was also a Helghan sniper who possesed super powers! 0 deaths and he was able to fire a rocket every 0,5 seconds. First time I saw anything as bad as this. His name was D_J_3 

When ever I got close to him and his rocketing, the whole screen started to sway as if Salamun Market would be hit by an earthquake. Well, he ruined the game.

I joined a match on saturday & he killed me to. I imediately left. I don't have time for lame stuff like that. The stupid thing is that the match was full. I guess these currwent idiot players like playing long glitchy matches.

Highlighted

Bahaha, I bet the wannabe sniper in the video is a 10 year old that downloaded a modded save file cuz my 7yr old would've defended himself better ..seriously, get out of competitive gaming