Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

KZ2 Server Error 10002

I just tried to login into the KZ2 servers at least 3-4 times but it keeps saying "Network Request Time Out" and error 10002! Any ideas of whats going on and also noticed that just before i had the server issues there were only 4-5 matches and thats unusual for this time of day here in USA? 

Re: KZ2 Server Error 10002

You are not alone.  My friends and I have been experiencing this as well today.  Shame the devs pay so little attention to this gem of a game any longer, so I doubt we will be informed if there was any kind of server maintenance going on.

Just to let you people know, i tried it and i think its working now. But i'm going to come back to this post if it happens again. 

not working at all.. i can't even log in

Re: KZ2 Server Error 100Sssssssss31111

Same situation, ive tried resetting my router and it still doesnt work. There isnt anythying wrong with my connection.What makes me really mad is how my friends can sign on just fine but i cant

I have not been able to log into the Killzone 2 or Killzone 3 servers since the 31st of December. Other players on the Killzone 3 forum have stated that they haven't been able to log on since the 23rd of December.

On downdetector.com/status/playstation-network, users from different states such as Iowa and Georgia have complained that they do not have access to PSN at all.

With the little information we have, I'm going to say that PSN isn't 100% working at this time. They may have restored service to people in some areas, and users may not be able to connect to some games such as KZ2 via PSN.

Sony and GG are keeping quiet, but it's obvious that PSN hasn't been fully restored since the DDOS attack.

On one hand I played so much until my fingers ache, sweated like crazy and I got tired n needed to stop; On the other hand, there were a bunch of you KZ2 fans who couldn't even log on for a couple of days now !!!??? I FEEL YOUR PAIN ... SORRY

DigitalClarity10 wrote:

I have not been able to log into the Killzone 2 or Killzone 3 servers since the 31st of December. Other players on the Killzone 3 forum have stated that they haven't been able to log on since the 23rd of December.

On downdetector.com/status/playstation-network, users from different states such as Iowa and Georgia have complained that they do not have access to PSN at all.

With the little information we have, I'm going to say that PSN isn't 100% working at this time. They may have restored service to people in some areas, and users may not be able to connect to some games such as KZ2 via PSN.

Sony and GG are keeping quiet, but it's obvious that PSN hasn't been fully restored since the DDOS attack.

I'm in Florida & have been getting the same error code also. I can log onto PSN, but can't log into KZ2. I noticed that when I try to log into warzone, the "retreiving games" promt pops up before the "connecting" prompt. Plus I checked my PSN connection speed & it's only 20mb, but my computers speed in 45mb like it's supposed to be. I'm supprised because I watched a streaming movie on my PS4 without any issue, right before I turned on my PS3 & tried to log into KZ2.

It looks like it's mostly effecting people in the U.S.. My buddy Kerv lives in New York & he said he couldn't log on either. 

As for Guerrilla, well they keep quiet about everything & they have very little power on PSN. Notice the troll threads below have been there for weeks. I guess nobody at Guerrilla or Sony moderation cares. Sony needs to concentrate LESS on people who accidentally use curse words online & they need to concentrate MORE on people who glitch, lag, & Hack. 

I tweeted Steven ter Heide of GG and I'm waiting for a reply. Hopefully he will respond with some official information that will shed some light on the situation.

I still fear Sony may have pulled the plug though. Sony has already stopped support for numerous PS3 games including the Resistance series. Killzone 3 actually came several months ahead of Resistance 3.

I can't wait for Planetside 2 (Beta starts this month). I need something to play on playstation since everything else is boring. If KZ2 is closed, then I can finally unplug my PS3. It would suck though. KZ2 is such a great game. So great that Guerrilla couldn't even fathom it's greatness.