Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: [KALI] is laughable

You know what I think...... Bananas are the worst food ever.

The point of this thread is..........

Mummy, mummy I got shot in the back........nobody told me you can also get it from behind.......you sure can Sunny.......I know how it feels.....

Just makin fun of the thread, nothing personal

wow. how was my comment racist at all? it had nothing to do what so ever with racism or his skin color. get a GED or something so you are able to read and process my posts please

plus, there still has only been one person that understood the original post. i dont care if people shoot me in the back, not a big deal. the point is that that was the only way they could kill people. which shows little to no skill at all. so for the amount of $hit they were talking and only being able to kill people from behind, they sucked. hopefully thats a little more clear for those of us less fortunate and unable to understand the original post

BenRolla wrote:
plus, there still has only been one person that understood the original post. i dont care if people shoot me in the back, not a big deal. the point is that that was the only way they could kill people. which shows little to no skill at all. so for the amount of $hit they were talking and only being able to kill people from behind, they sucked. hopefully thats a little more clear for those of us less fortunate and unable to understand the original post

hey man i'm in KALI and ill play a 1v1 with you any day bro. and dont worry...i dont talk **bleep** and like previously posted if you keep getting shot in the back maybe you should be a little more aware of your surroundings

im just kinda stunned that

1. dude got waxed online and went an made a thread about it

2. ppl are mad enough to remember id's and clan tags

i guess personally if ur not on my friends list, i don't really need to remember u :shrugs:

BenRolla wrote:

And you feel its just pure luck they kept getting the drop on you?

Alright for one BenRolla I do understand what your saying, your saying the only way we can kill you is from the back. And that none of us can kill you from the front when were both facing each other. Obviously were not idiots, and also your story makes no sense at all and none of our players know what game your talking about. Because if you think you saw Killionaire in our clan matched with 5 other of our best players (that you don't know the names of) then your crazy. We do have skill and we are a good clan. Its just pathetic to see you come on here to bash us when your story consists of nothing substancial. Killionaire is with HA1l 2 DA K1N6, along with Marcjr. So i don't know what your talking about but your stupid for whining.

marcjr86 wrote:

TERROI2iST wrote:
killionaire keeps sending me psn message. last message i sent him i told him and his clan sucked.

he replied back saying all of the clans suck cause they bot whored. he also said get blocked hater even though he started messaging me first. I guess he is upset because 1. no mentioned him in top players thread 2. i told him he blows and 3. Clans dont play pistols only Smiley Sad

.....and what does that comment have to do with this thread?

Oh and I thought you were going to send me a fr?? still waiting im on now.

1.who are you?
2. When did i say i was gonna send you a FR
3. Killionaire is terrible and You can tell him I said it

TERROI2iST wrote:

marcjr86 wrote:

TERROI2iST wrote:
killionaire keeps sending me psn message. last message i sent him i told him and his clan sucked.

he replied back saying all of the clans suck cause they bot whored. he also said get blocked hater even though he started messaging me first. I guess he is upset because 1. no mentioned him in top players thread 2. i told him he blows and 3. Clans dont play pistols only Smiley Sad

.....and what does that comment have to do with this thread?

Oh and I thought you were going to send me a fr?? still waiting im on now.

1.who are you?
2. When did i say i was gonna send you a FR
3. Killionaire is terrible and You can tell him I said it

Im the one asking you what the hell that random as$ comment has to do with this thread? So you gona tell me?

And you want sit there and pretend like you didnt say i was garbage in that other thread about a week ago?? lol you scary as$ fool, I told you to send me a fr if you think im garbage, so I can own your a$$ and you said ok, havent recieved nething as of today, now you wana be fake and act like you dont know what im talking about...your a joke.

Dont call someone garbage if your gona back out...your a waste of space.

and I really dont want to go back and forth with you just arguing because we all know how annoying you are at that..so EITHER send the fr or **bleep**.