Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: [KALI] is laughable

IBlackSheep wrote:
You've got to be kidding me, because you were getting killed in the back my some of our teammates you want to call our clan laughable? 1st of all Killionaire is definitely not in our clan, and if you did think you saw him with a KALI tag its probably the fake kali clan with a clan tag of KAL!. If you were to play any of the original clan members i can guarrantee you were respectable players. I know your friends with DEATH so you know he's a good guy, try playing with molotovrok, pacmoney, manolothehulk or merkemup. Its a joke to see you come on here to talk down a clan for the fact you were getting killed in the back. Just stop whining. Really

And for Ramez i used to have respect for you, i even posted in your forums. But to join in on dissing us is low.

im joining in because i am pretty much the only witness to this having played the same group of people that day and having to deal with their **bleep** talkin for beating me despite joining the room late. i shut them up though when i beat them in their own room and made em leave which supports the claim by the original poster that they think they are really good but they really arent because i was able to make them leave so easily.

no hard feelings though Smiley Happy

Ramez05 wrote:

IBlackSheep wrote:
You've got to be kidding me, because you were getting killed in the back my some of our teammates you want to call our clan laughable? 1st of all Killionaire is definitely not in our clan, and if you did think you saw him with a KALI tag its probably the fake kali clan with a clan tag of KAL!. If you were to play any of the original clan members i can guarrantee you were respectable players. I know your friends with DEATH so you know he's a good guy, try playing with molotovrok, pacmoney, manolothehulk or merkemup. Its a joke to see you come on here to talk down a clan for the fact you were getting killed in the back. Just stop whining. Really

And for Ramez i used to have respect for you, i even posted in your forums. But to join in on dissing us is low.

im joining in because i am pretty much the only witness to this having played the same group of people that day and having to deal with their **bleep** talkin for beating me despite joining the room late. i shut them up though when i beat them in their own room and made em leave which supports the claim by the original poster that they think they are really good but they really arent because i was able to make them leave so easily.

no hard feelings though Smiley Happy

I understand its just weird to hear that KALI is taking **bleep** to people. I got a message from molotovrok that one of our players is a fool cause he talks bad on everyone. I personally haven't him but i can vouche for most of the guys i play with. Sorry to hear KALI was talkin bad on you, it had to be some of the new members. But as for Ben I have NO idea what your talking about? post a match replay or something?? cause it could have easily been KAL!, the fake clan

No offense to the OP but what is the difference between talking trash in game and talking trash on the forums. I'm not trying to bash but it seems a little hypocritical.

I played against Ramez on Beach Head a couple of days ago. He's a surgeon with the STA-3 (at least I think that was him).

hey TRIPWIRE last tim e i checked this wasnt real war, it was a videogame. so dont act like you know what war is and say this videogame is war. if you think this is war than you are just as ignorant as obama. and quoteing pirates of the carribean, how old are you...9?

thanks ramez you are the only person that read and was smart enough to understand what i said.i was not complaining about them shooting me in the back. i was saying the only way they could kill me was from the back and when they cant kill you any way but that, than they play cheaply. no one else was smart engough to be able to read my post and comprehend it

BenRolla wrote:
thanks ramez you are the only person that read and was smart enough to understand what i said.i was not complaining about them shooting me in the back. i was saying the only way they could kill me was from the back and when they cant kill you any way but that, than they play cheaply. no one else was smart engough to be able to read my post and comprehend it

No one else was smart enough? (that's how you spell the word btw). I think everyone else was smart enough to know tactics and you're the only one who isn't smart enough to watch his six.

Stop crying about getting owned and get better.

God, where to even start...

Of course I know it's a videogame. I also never said it was " real war". It should be clear to any idiot that it is a SIMULATION of war-- encompassing its basic tactics and dynamics. As for "real war", I am fortunate enough to never have experienced it first hand, but due to my age, I have many friends who served in both gulf wars. (I'm going to go out on a limb and bet you weren't even born when the first one happened.) You get a couple of beers into those guys, and they will tell you stuff that makes your blood turn cold.

I know that each and every one of them would take a blind flank over a head-to-head tussle any day of the week. Perhaps you would like to tell them that's cowardly or cheap.

As for the out-of-left-field Obama dig, I'm not really sure where that came from, or what it has to do with anything in ANY of the previous posts, but it does a great job of displaying your general idiocy. (beyond your terrible spelling and weak understanding of grammar.) So, when you're done crying about being outsmarted on these forums, I'm sure you're missed over at freerepublic.com, or any other of a list of right-wing wackjob hangouts.

I have to agree with you Tripwire, that Obama comment was not only uncalled for, but unnecessary. Another race jab when we are talking about a video game. Your having trouble with your spelling and you call someone else ignorant. How sad is that?

I'm trying to understand what the complaint is about being shot in the back. Skill in a game is based on more than how many battles you can win face to face. If you get caught in the back repeatedly, then obviously somebody is also more aware of their environment than you are and makes better decisions about where to go and when. It's not like you can just simply decide you're going to get behind someone and just do it because it's easy.

[ Edited ]

DeadEye421 wrote:
I have to agree with you Tripwire, that Obama comment was not only uncalled for, but unnecessary. Another race jab when we are talking about a video game. Your having trouble with your spelling and you call someone else ignorant. How sad is that?
not trying to highjack and not trying to live up to my name but, where's the racism in rolla's remark. since when is it racist to comment on or compair to the president.
Message Edited by someahole on 06-18-2009 11:29 AM