Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: [KALI] is laughable

i do have to agree with you that running into a clan in a game of body count doesnt constitute making a thread about it

yes im friends with deathabove. he wasnt in that game. i said the people in that game, does noone read an entire post thoroughly? hahaha

then sent him a message to him b4 u post like a **bleep** on the forums.

Hey I was in that game with ole Ramez, I went 44-11 so I think it was actually me that made them leave Ramez lol

way to steal my thunder leon....

So the OP thinks that getting flanked is "cheap", and the only "honorable" way of measuring your e-machismo is slugging it out, toe-to-toe.

Here's a newsflash - this isn't boxing! Whenever you're shot in the side or back, and didn't see it coming, you've been OUTSMARTED.

Wars are not won by standing face-to-face and and blasting away. All battles, no matter how large or small are decided by tactics. The most fundamental of all these is FLANKING. Shooting at targets that are unaware of your presence greatly increases the chances of success, victory and survival. If you are flanked, you have faced an opponent that is smarter than you. He/she has read the situation, and made the very specific CHOICE to find another way to approach that increases the chances of a successful outcome. I'd put my money an entire team of smart players over one that claims to be great shots when faced head-on.

You'd "beat me hands-down if we were to slug it out face-to-face"? Good to know. I'll be over here where you're not looking, shooting you while you look only in front of you like a bonehead.

Wil Turner: "I'd beat you in a fair fight!"
Cpt. Jack Sparrow: "Well, that's not much incentive for me to fight fair then, is it?"

"watch em getting raped"

Charming.

Oh and just to let you know op, I ran into that FAKE posing as killionare today in radec...

his psn looks like this [KALI]x_K1LLIONAIRE_x ----thats NOT the original killionare..the real kill has this tag [K1N6]

You've got to be kidding me, because you were getting killed in the back my some of our teammates you want to call our clan laughable? 1st of all Killionaire is definitely not in our clan, and if you did think you saw him with a KALI tag its probably the fake kali clan with a clan tag of KAL!. If you were to play any of the original clan members i can guarrantee you were respectable players. I know your friends with DEATH so you know he's a good guy, try playing with molotovrok, pacmoney, manolothehulk or merkemup. Its a joke to see you come on here to talk down a clan for the fact you were getting killed in the back. Just stop whining. Really

And for Ramez i used to have respect for you, i even posted in your forums. But to join in on dissing us is low.

(grabs a bag of popcorn) ....