Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: [KALI] is laughable

TERROI2iST wrote:
killionaire keeps sending me psn message. last message i sent him i told him and his clan sucked.

he replied back saying all of the clans suck cause they bot whored. he also said get blocked hater even though he started messaging me first. I guess he is upset because 1. no mentioned him in top players thread 2. i told him he blows and 3. Clans dont play pistols only Smiley Sad

.....and what does that comment have to do with this thread?

Oh and I thought you were going to send me a fr?? still waiting im on now.

wow marcjr you are a complete idiot. did you even read what i said? or are you to ignorant to know how to read the whole thing? i said they think there good, but can only kill you from behind. are you too slow to understand that? i didnt get my a$$ stomped was double or more kdr all 3 games i played, plus i guarantee im a much better player than you. so how about before you go talking $hit you read the entire post. thanks

BenRolla wrote:
wow marcjr you are a complete idiot. did you even read what i said? or are you to ignorant to know how to read the whole thing? i said they think there good, but can only kill you from behind. are you too slow to understand that? i didnt get my a$$ stomped was double or more kdr all 3 games i played, plus i guarantee im a much better player than you. so how about before you go talking $hit you read the entire post. thanks

If you can gaurantee it send me a fr then, im on now.

SO MUCH DRAMA IN HERE

BenRolla wrote:
i just finished a playing a game with about 6 of them in the room. it was just deathmatch and the map was radec. i assume it was 6 or so of there best players cuz killionare was one of em. 1 guy finished with about a 3:1 kdr the others were less. however, all game every single KALI player ran around getting the cheapest kills posssible. by this i mean they shot people in the back more than i thought was possible. dont tell me "thats part of the game" or "watch your back" i know both those things. i play a lot and am ranked 63 right now so i know a little something about the game. the KALI players just thought they were all real good, but they werent. almost all of there kills were from behind when its pretty obvious thats a gimme. your not good if all your kills are attributed to killing people that cant see you. i say they suck because everyone i was facing them or we were shooting at eachother i would kill them, no over exageration. just thought id bring this to everyones attention
This thread fails cause killionare is not in our clan. You do know that there's a clan that tried to copy our clan tag. Theirs is KAL! ours is KALI. And how inmature are you by coming on the forums and talk **bleep**. Arent u friends with deathabove? even if one of our members talked **bleep** come to us 1st before you post stupid **bleep**.

Ramez05 wrote:
hah ironically i just played em all in a body count game a couple games back and made em all leave! heres the replay. for some reason the replay though doesnt show a lot of the peoples names but if you watch it you can watch em getting raped as isa

http://killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=5790517&kz_file_id=5528656
I played u in the blood grutch and we beat u guys. Funny u say u made us all leave. cause i wasn't even on that radec game. And post the replay on the blood grutch that's the one i played agaisnt u. i remember u, ur with that (29) clan right?

i came in that game late and when i spawned i was instantly killed? yeah so what you guys beat me that game. i came in late and you guys already had a demanding lead. i almsot came back though and i stayed to play you guys the next games cuz i wanted to deflate your guy's ego which i did by making everyone in your clan leave that game.

ha ha funny guy

at least you not denying it

Instead of people coming into the forums and giving ideas on how they can improve kz2. We get fools coming in here and whinning about how they get killed from behind. Just play the game and chill. Drink a beer and enjoy the competition.