Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[KALI] is laughable

i just finished a playing a game with about 6 of them in the room. it was just deathmatch and the map was radec. i assume it was 6 or so of there best players cuz killionare was one of em. 1 guy finished with about a 3:1 kdr the others were less. however, all game every single KALI player ran around getting the cheapest kills posssible. by this i mean they shot people in the back more than i thought was possible. dont tell me "thats part of the game" or "watch your back" i know both those things. i play a lot and am ranked 63 right now so i know a little something about the game. the KALI players just thought they were all real good, but they werent. almost all of there kills were from behind when its pretty obvious thats a gimme. your not good if all your kills are attributed to killing people that cant see you. i say they suck because everyone i was facing them or we were shooting at eachother i would kill them, no over exageration. just thought id bring this to everyones attention

Re: [KALI] is laughable

[ Edited ]
Well usually what I do is if I see a cluster**bleep** of enemies I find it wise to go around them and hit them from behind (semi **bleep** intended) That's probably what KALI was doing.

wtf I can't even say h-o-m-o? GG you're all a$$holes
Message Edited by Alextation on 06-17-2009 02:32 AM

hah ironically i just played em all in a body count game a couple games back and made em all leave! heres the replay. for some reason the replay though doesnt show a lot of the peoples names but if you watch it you can watch em getting raped as isa

http://killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=5790517&kz_file_id=5528656

well when i play sabo or if my team needs a spawn up real bad..i go behind the huge group of enemies...kill a couple from behind....

i do the same thing if i see a group of them and flank them. im just saying they arent good and can only get kills cheply. cuz every time i would battle one(be shootting eachother) i would win, no questions asked. than after the game they were laughing saying how easy a win and **bleep** when all they did was get cheap kills. i dont think im good cuz i can kill someone from behind, but i guess they do

Especialll in Radec Academy, just go around through the top on either side right when the game starts, and you'll get massive kills there. There all trying to shoot out the doors so its funny just come up behind them and melee them or shoot them individually in the head and your set the whole game!

So basically your mad because you got your a$$ stomped on? What did you expect them to do? say hello could you please turn around so I can kill you?

USMC has good players, so to come on here and talk shiet about them is low. There one of the clans that I consider have good shooters.

Ramez05 wrote:
hah ironically i just played em all in a body count game a couple games back and made em all leave! heres the replay. for some reason the replay though doesnt show a lot of the peoples names but if you watch it you can watch em getting raped as isa

http://killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=5790517&kz_file_id=5528656

Looks like you didnt even play there core players, the guys you were playing agaisnt are new to the clan.

try playing pacman, molo, deathabove, merkem up, and something kill...that would be a different story.

molo was there. ill admit the replay doesnt show as much as id like being that a lot of names are missin

killionaire keeps sending me psn message. last message i sent him i told him and his clan sucked.

he replied back saying all of the clans suck cause they bot whored. he also said get blocked hater even though he started messaging me first. I guess he is upset because 1. no mentioned him in top players thread 2. i told him he blows and 3. Clans dont play pistols only Smiley Sad