Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: [KALI] is laughable

1. The thread is about killionaire so its not that off topic
2. I remeber you now killionaires BF
3. I never said I will send you a FR if you can find that post that says I will send you a FR, I will gladly send you a FR
4. I call alot of people garbage so its kind of hard remembering everyone
5. Good day

TERROI2iST wrote:
1. The thread is about killionaire so its not that off topic
2. I remeber you now killionaires BF
3. I never said I will send you a FR if you can find that post that says I will send you a FR, I will gladly send you a FR
4. I call alot of people garbage so its kind of hard remembering everyone
5. Good day

1. You're a fuggin idiot (Im not tired of letting you know how much of an idiot you are) this thread is about some guy bragging about how the kali players can only kill him from behind...and he THOUGHT he was playing against killionaire which he WASNT..he was playing a FAKE that goes by [KAL!]x_killionaire_x
you fuggin idiot. take a look at the thread title if you're confused as to what this thread is about.

2. OOHH now you remeber me? (yea sure pretend all you want)

3. That thread is probably deleted by now because I cant find it, nice way to get out of it tho you pansy, that's why you asked me to look for the thread.

4. stop being the annoying prikk that you are and send me the request if you think im garbage, if not then just s.t.fu, and watch your words before you go calling someone garbage if u cant back it up.

Okay BenRolla, just to get things back on track, I've just read your original post on this thread...

You had a match against [KALI] and you claim that all their kills were 'cheap' because they were all from behind. You also claim that when you managed to get them in your sights, head-to-head so to speak, you beat them every time. So because of this you now think they 'suck' as a clan, and because you rank 63rd on Killzone2 you know what you're talking about. How's that for the condensed version of events?

It's bubble-bursting time...

Before I start, I don't know either you or anyone in the [KALI] clan so my opinion is as unbiased as you can get. I read your post, and this is my thoughts... Shooting someone in the back is not a 'cheap' kill. They've obviously got some serious tactical advantage over you if they could out-flank you for all of their kills. Killzone2 is a team game, and as a clan they apparently know how to out-flank their opponents consistantly. Brilliant team-work if you ask me, it certainly isn't cheap.

You going head-to-head and getting the drop on them for all of your kills shows only that you have quicker reactions, nothing more, making up for what you lack in tactics if you let them sneak up on you time and time again.

And to finish off with... your ranking or stats is no indicator for anything other than how long you've played the game. They mean nothing in regards to your skills or knowledge of the game. Some of the best players I've witnessed out on the servers have got some of the lowest stats I've seen.

My VC32 has 24 little friends... and they can all run faster than you.

Im the original MerkEmUp.. An we were fucking beasts on kz2. had most of the best players at that time. id still jump on kz2 an put the smack down. what up iblacksheep?
Highlighted

e on psn perkRe: [KALI] is laughable

add me on psn merk. iD_AiM