Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███

[ Edited ]

STATS ONLY PROMOTE HATE AND IT IS NOT ACCURATE.  ITS ONLY TO MEASURE YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE FOR YOURSELF TO IMPROVE IN THE WAY THAT YOU FIGHT;  AND NOT FOR ANYBODY ELSE'S  STYLE.  ONLY IN THE BATTLEFIELD CAN ONE GAGE ONE'S PERFORMANCE AGAINST ANOTHER.  THATS WHY I SAY " I ENJOY 1 VS 1 AGAINST RIVAL ROCKETEERS " IN MY PROFILE.

STOP THE DA_MN FIGHTING.

[ Edited ]

In addition, the Leaderboard is misleading.  Like I had been fighting on the weaker ranked side and still reached a previously world ranking of 13; then how can anybody else higher than me who fights mostly on the higher ranked side compare to me.  I would probably ranked in the top 3, if you do that comparison...lol.  Stats are only for yourselves and nobody can make you feel better than yourselves. And fighting on the weaker ranked side are true and accurate stats coz you fought the best of the best and the worst of the worst amidst the worst situation.  So switch sides gents and ladies.  Sorry for the lecture.

[ Edited ]

GhostSoldier420 wrote:
lmao.Yo...ray how r ya bro?Why don't you tell everyone how you left the game everytime I outscored you(which was a lot.lol.)Why didn't you take pics of that?LOL.Why don't you tell everyone about how you DC to up your KPH,when you killing too slow?.lmao.You were on my FL for a long time we both know it's true.ahaha.Don't let this clown fool you,he was the biggest joke in K1N6,everyone laughed at him behind his back.People left the clan because he was making us look stupid on these forums.lol.I deleted you because you told me if I got Kz3 you would delete me(I don't like Kz3)once you wrote me that,I knew for sure how sad you were.He lied to everyone and said he deleted me.lol.Your Just a sad stupid pathetic child who thinks he's famous.lmao.Nobody likes you,your a loser who boosts his twitter account LOL!Cried to me in msgs about kill_dome and bahura passing him in points ahaha XD.Get a life,be a man and grow up.On a side note,i've been at the gym a lot,working on my buns of steel,i'll be sure to post pics XD

Here we go again,just like the other thread lmao

First of all, there's a button called ENTER, do you see it ?

Then just press it when you finish one of your points.

You are just like 43, so messed up.

Did you guys ever go to the school ? Smiley Very Happy

And YEA, i've sent a message saying that if you bought kz3 i would delete you.

Im not rude like some of people who delete you without telling so that's why I had to tell everyone.

My friends list still full and i can take a pic if you want Smiley Very Happy

I want to see everyone on my friends list to share me the same passion for KZ2, NOT KZ3.

If you are going to buy KZ3 then that's mean we are not on the same page.

You and 43 are the only people who freaked out so I knew that you both have a hidden anger against me

And stop repeating the same old story when you don't any proof, Oh I owned you and you DC lmao.

I'm not the one who DC, I actually don't care about the KDR.

Bro you're nothing next to me and I'M GOING TO PROVE THAT

This thread doesn't show my screen shots so I had to create another thread and it was on fire but one of the mods deleted it last night LMAO !!!

I have exposed every hater who talked **bleep** about me at that thread.

And stop thinking like you have a life, a drug user doesn't have any.

Why you don't put your dirty drugs in your **bleep**, maybe that would give a mind. Smiley Very Happy

You still a **bleep** liar and I would tear you apart if I played with you again.

But wait, LOOK AT YOURSELF NOOB Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

I'm Rayed and I take photos all day, I don't have life and I'm the best of the world, the fastest killer od KZ2 Smiley Tongue loooooooool Please, ST,FU to this guy.

GhostSoldier, i respect u, u told all true. Smiley Happy

I said KPH not KDR,learn to read idiot.I'll write how I wish,it's not my fault you have a hard time to understand english.Remember when you msg me to help you with your english?LOL.I play kz2 for fun,I have no ego,I don't care what people think,I play games for fun.Am I still blocked from when I deleted you and owned you in messages?LOL.You really need to quit crying,your just a loser who nobody likes.Your a noob in real life.Now go boost your twitter some more LOSER LOL!

SHM.  This kid doesn't realize how funny this forum is.  Get it through your head.  It's just a game.  There isn't a yearly award for this game.  Smiley Very Happy and no one really cares.  Next thing you know Rayed is going to be arguing with little kids about how he's the best in Pokemon and taking pics of it.  Why is it that after all of this time im still on your mind???  You took time out of your life to post THIS about me? Lmao.  Get a life.  There are far more important things.  HATERS MAKE YOU FAMOUS.  THANKS FOR THE FAME cRAYzED_X.  Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

GhostSoldier420 wrote:
I said KPH not KDR,learn to read idiot.I'll write how I wish,it's not my fault you have a hard time to understand english.Remember when you msg me to help you with your english?LOL.I play kz2 for fun,I have no ego,I don't care what people think,I play games for fun.Am I still blocked from when I deleted you and owned you in messages?LOL.You really need to quit crying,your just a loser who nobody likes.Your a noob in real life.Now go boost your twitter some more LOSER LOL!

Oh so I DC to get a higher KPH ?

OMG THAT'S TOO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY .

HOW ABOUT I DISCONNECTED TO GET 350 XP ON THAT SCREEN SHOT ? Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Oh now i boost my twitter account ?

What about my interview then ?

What about using my mind to discover 50 reasons to hate KZ3 ?

YOU KNOW INSIDE YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE NOTHING NEXT TO ME

YOU ARE TRYING TO **bleep** ME OFF BUT YOU COULDNT 

YOU ACTUALLY MADE MY DAY WITH A FUNNY LIE

JUST GO AND PUT MORE DRUGS IN YOUR A$$ Smiley Very Happy

Rayed, I propose you something. You play with K1N6 (lot of noobs) versus a team that I will create. There we will see if you are the fastest killer of KZ2. What you say? Smiley Happy

Now, who want play with me vs Rayed_Noob?

[ Edited ]

tiito92 wrote:

Rayed, I propose you something. You play with K1N6 (lot of noobs) versus a team that I will create. There we will see if you are the fastest killer of KZ2. What you say? Smiley Happy

Now, who want play with me vs Rayed_Noob?

So, on that screen shot I played with noobs to get 350 xp 

Do you see GaySoldier on my team ? Does he play against PRO ? Smiley Very Happy

I PLAYED AGAINST NOOBS BUT GAYSOLDIER PLAYED AGAINST PRO

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

STOP PROTECTING YOUR FRIEND

[ Edited ]

fourty3_shotz wrote:

SHM.  This kid doesn't realize how funny this forum is.  Get it through your head.  It's just a game.  There isn't a yearly award for this game.  Smiley Very Happy and no one really cares.  Next thing you know Rayed is going to be arguing with little kids about how he's the best in Pokemon and taking pics of it.  Why is it that after all of this time im still on your mind???  You took time out of your life to post THIS about me? Lmao.  Get a life.  There are far more important things.  HATERS MAKE YOU FAMOUS.  THANKS FOR THE FAME cRAYzED_X.  Smiley Wink

IT'S MORE THAN A GAME, BROTHERS AND SISTERS Smiley Very Happy

THAT'S WHY YOU STILL HERE ON THE FORUMS, WHY DON'T GO TO KZ3 FORUMS ?

YEA THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE STABBING PEOPLE ON THEIR BACK Smiley Very Happy

Or going to my lecture so I can teach you like Kill_Dumb said.

YEA MAN, THESE ARE IMPORTANT THINGS. LOLOLOLOLOL