Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███

loooooooool, Rayed, you are a BIG NOOB. LMAO in ur images, this a bull$hit. OMG, you are a joke, really.

[ Edited ]

tiito92 wrote:

loooooooool, Rayed, you are a BIG NOOB. LMAO in ur images, this a bull$hit. OMG, you are a joke, really.

How many reactions do you have ?

LOL , BIG NOOB , LMAO , BULL$HIT , OMG , A JOKE.

I know you lost your mind when you saw my screen shots  Smiley Very Happy

And don't forget to make a cup of coffee for reading my interview, I bet you would get more reactions.

I would say @ Rayed_X:

Come back for like a week or so:

Personally, Im one of many who join kz2 late and haven't gotten a chance to really play against you and x_KILL1ONAIRE_x, etc in yall prime.

Im no hater but I would love to have a vhance to play against you guys again.

Smiley Happy

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

And don't forget to make a cup of coffee for reading my interview, I bet you would get more reactions.

Yh Rayed... all people know that you are a noob killer, your images show it. You only play with the M4, u know play with M82? shotgun? u play a CM? You only use boost and the STA 11 with noobs. I play with you and you leave the party because you die many times. You are a joke, really.

^ Tiito M82 tac beast

[ Edited ]

lildk09 wrote:

I would say @ Rayed_X:

Come back for like a week or so:

Personally, Im one of many who join kz2 late and haven't gotten a chance to really play against you and x_KILL1ONAIRE_x, etc in yall prime.

Im no hater but I would love to have a vhance to play against you guys again.

Smiley Happy

I've played with you many times and I still remember you screaming and saying I'm a hacker.

But if you're trying to say that you want to play with me & killonaire in the same match then I don't know.

Thanks anyway bro.

[ Edited ]

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

Yh Rayed... all people know that you are a noob killer, your images show it. You only play with the M4, u know play with M82? shotgun? u play a CM? You only use boost and the STA 11 with noobs. I play with you and you leave the party because you die many times. You are a joke, really.

You just said I only play M4 then you said I only play SMG !! Probably im the one who f u c k e d up your memory LMAO

And you said im a joke ! LMAO LOOK AT YOURSELF, FU CK ING MEMORY 

Oh yea, I'm a noob killer. 

But does that make me a noob ? Smiley Very Happy

And why are you so mad ? Why don't say all this to Kill_Dome in a thread or PSN messages  ?

If im a big noob then what are you going say to Kill_Dome ?

So everyone in this forum is better than me and I'm the worst that's why you hate me, right ? 

You must be HAPPY if im a noob because that would make you looks better than me Smiley Very Happy

Or it's just like you want me to be better than you that's why you hate me so much ,right ? Smiley Very Happy

Don't repeat the same old story like everyone else here when you don't have any proof, oh I OWNED YOU THEN YOU DC. Smiley Very Happy

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

You just said I only play M4 then you said I only play SMG !! Probably im the one who f u c k e d up your memory LMAO

And why are you so mad ? Why don't say all this to Kill_Dome in a thread or PSN messages  ?

So everyone in this forum is better than me and I'm the worst that's why you hate me, right ? 

You must be HAPPY if im a noob because that would make you looks better than me Smiley Very Happy

Or it's just like you want me to be better than you that's why you hate me so much ,right ? Smiley Very Happy

Don't repeat the same old story like everyone else here when you don't have any proof, oh I OWNED YOU THEN YOU DC. Smiley Very Happy

Yh Rayed, you are the best of the world with your images. When you learn to play KZ2, we will talk. Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

Yh Rayed, you are the best of the world with your images. When you learn to play KZ2, we will talk. Smiley Wink

We'll talk after you go to the doctor for checking out your memory Smiley Wink

lmao.Yo...ray how r ya bro?Why don't you tell everyone how you left the game everytime I outscored you(which was a lot.lol.)Why didn't you take pics of that?LOL.Why don't you tell everyone about how you DC to up your KPH,when you killing too slow?.lmao.You were on my FL for a long time we both know it's true.ahaha.Don't let this clown fool you,he was the biggest joke in K1N6,everyone laughed at him behind his back.People left the clan because he was making us look stupid on these forums.lol.I deleted you because you told me if I got Kz3 you would delete me(I don't like Kz3)once you wrote me that,I knew for sure how sad you were.He lied to everyone and said he deleted me.lol.Your Just a sad stupid pathetic child who thinks he's famous.lmao.Nobody likes you,your a loser who boosts his twitter account LOL!Cried to me in msgs about kill_dome and bahura passing him in points ahaha XD.Get a life,be a man and grow up.On a side note,i've been at the gym a lot,working on my buns of steel,i'll be sure to post pics XD