Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███

Ithink i just lost my last bit of respect towards ''hardcore'' gamers,   and that goes for everyone that thinks hes some kind of total beast.
If ur a good player than ull earn that appreciation ur looking for eventually, only thing this boasting does is dragging down any respect uve earned, which is happening rightnow, be cool

Yza_ wrote:

Ithink i just lost my last bit of respect towards ''hardcore'' gamers,   and that goes for everyone that thinks hes some kind of total beast.
If ur a good player than ull earn that appreciation ur looking for eventually, only thing this boasting does is dragging down any respect uve earned, which is happening rightnow, be cool

Nothing to do with anysort of group (although you can generalize) just mainly the individual.

Cloud-eMz- wrote:

Yza_ wrote:

Nothing to do with anysort of group (although you can generalize) just mainly the individual.

Well iduno, just so many players seem to have a hard time being humble for once     

Remeber when you were playing against me? I kicked your butt, and it was a lame RPG fest with which you are supposed to be good at. Also at these pics, I like the fact that in every one of them you were playing with at least 5 CICs against a bunch of noobs who had then started playing.

That's about it from me. Enjoy your new life. Smiley Happy 

You're actually a cool guy Rayed.

GL in everything Smiley Happy

alphapoker24 a écrit :

People actually beg to get into K1N6? 

People mailed me every day of every month I was part of this band.

"Pleeease tell Rayed, oh pleeease ask him to let me join"

And as Bob David Smiley Very Happy said when his answer was no, these people used to start fake king clans or to join groups like [VC9] LMAO crazy guys.

wtf... O___O

Teenagers Smiley Very Happy

RayeD_X_Rise wrote:

Are you guys mad because I had an INTERVIEW about KZ3 beta ?

http://n4g.com/news/650953/discussing-the-killzone-3-beta-with-the-best-of-the-best-rayed-x

Or because I wrote an article of the 50 reasons that made me hate KZ3 and you got jealous ?

http://n4g.com/news/724377/50-reasons-to-hate-killzone-3-multiplayer

lol

RayeD_X_Rise wrote:

simply-gunner wrote:

u proved to me 3 points : first ur gay , second u nvr played a cm , third u know that ur a braa LOL

i am Rosicky2009 .. u see that i proved u wrong ?  

well seriously man o wait girl , stop posting about ur fuhcking life cz u dont evn have one !

and good luck with ur 6 packssss LOOOL @ u Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Oh it's nice to see again Rosicky

You know, Im the best Arab gamer EVER.

I have a life and go ask my 35k followers on twitter Smiley Wink

See my lil proof for you ,and stop hating me because Im the best Arab gamer. Smiley Wink

Click here to see a better size of this image.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8648/rosicky2009.jpg

i only have 48 followers Smiley Sad