Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Member
Posts: 426
Registered: ‎03-08-2009
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███


RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

Rayed, I propose you something. You play with K1N6 (lot of noobs) versus a team that I will create. There we will see if you are the fastest killer of KZ2. What you say? Smiley Happy

 

Now, who want play with me vs Rayed_Noob?


So, on that screen shot I played with noobs to get 350 xp 

 

Do you see GaySoldier on my team ? Does he play with PRO ? Smiley Very Happy

 

I PLAYED AGAINST NOOBS BUT GAYSOLDIER PLAYED AGAINST PRO

 

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

 

STOP PROTECTING YOUR FRIEND



But answer my question Rayed... or u have fear? Smiley Happy


Why you don't read the first page of this thread ? Hahahaha

 

I said I stopped playing video games, all the video games to be clear.

 

I have other interests right now, but why you didn't ask me this question when I was playing KZ2 ? Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


Because I play with you and you were a $hit. Smiley Very Happy 

 

And as you never play a CM, for that you never was a rival to me Smiley Happy


Lets me just keep it clear

 

If you played with me that's mean you played against noobs, right ?

 

And if i played with you that's mean I play CM just like you, right ? Because you only play CM like you said. Smiley Very Happy

 

WHY YOU PLAY WITH NOOBS ? I KILL YOU AND YOU DISCONNECT Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

 

How about you stop lying and sit down you lil kid.

 

 



I never disconnect than you. Smiley Happy

 

I play with you in a party, but you leave the party, not me. Smiley Very Happy

 

haha, I play everything. partys (no noobs) and CM. Smiley Happy


If you played with me in a party that's mean the game called NOOBS and you joined it , WHY YOU PLAY WITH NOOBS ? Smiley Very Happy

 

Ok then, do you have a proof ? Like a battle replay or something.

 

People know how great I am so please give them a proof so they can believe you.

 

I have so many videos and screen shots (over 2000).

 

But do you have something ? 

 


 

 


Rayed, Imn't freaky than you. I don't save videos, images and nothing this $hits. 

Member
Posts: 72
Registered: ‎08-17-2011
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███


fourty3_shotz wrote:

..........And here is the proof ladies and gentilemen that he is a real life noob. He says "Killzone 2 is more than a game".  LMAOOOOOO.  Seems like the only thing you're good at is dressing up in a Helghan suit and running at top speed, thinking you're boosting.  (Real life Sab lmao)  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy.  The only reason I'm on the forums is because someone messaged me about this.  You make me laugh.  Please continue to post.  This is entertaining to us all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


If KZ2 is not more than a game then that's mean YOU WOULD FORGET ABOUT IT.

 

Do you remember all the games you have ever played in your whole life ? I guess the answer is NO.

 

I bet you'll never forget KZ2 that's why it's more than a game.

 

So you have 40 posts, did that someone send you a message before you write a post ?

Member
Posts: 72
Registered: ‎08-17-2011
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███


tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

RayeD_X_Rise escribió:

tiito92 wrote:

Rayed, I propose you something. You play with K1N6 (lot of noobs) versus a team that I will create. There we will see if you are the fastest killer of KZ2. What you say? Smiley Happy

 

Now, who want play with me vs Rayed_Noob?


So, on that screen shot I played with noobs to get 350 xp 

 

Do you see GaySoldier on my team ? Does he play with PRO ? Smiley Very Happy

 

I PLAYED AGAINST NOOBS BUT GAYSOLDIER PLAYED AGAINST PRO

 

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

 

STOP PROTECTING YOUR FRIEND



But answer my question Rayed... or u have fear? Smiley Happy


Why you don't read the first page of this thread ? Hahahaha

 

I said I stopped playing video games, all the video games to be clear.

 

I have other interests right now, but why you didn't ask me this question when I was playing KZ2 ? Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


Because I play with you and you were a $hit. Smiley Very Happy 

 

And as you never play a CM, for that you never was a rival to me Smiley Happy


Lets me just keep it clear

 

If you played with me that's mean you played against noobs, right ?

 

And if i played with you that's mean I play CM just like you, right ? Because you only play CM like you said. Smiley Very Happy

 

WHY YOU PLAY WITH NOOBS ? I KILL YOU AND YOU DISCONNECT Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

 

How about you stop lying and sit down you lil kid.

 

 



I never disconnect than you. Smiley Happy

 

I play with you in a party, but you leave the party, not me. Smiley Very Happy

 

haha, I play everything. partys (no noobs) and CM. Smiley Happy


If you played with me in a party that's mean the game called NOOBS and you joined it , WHY YOU PLAY WITH NOOBS ? Smiley Very Happy

 

Ok then, do you have a proof ? Like a battle replay or something.

 

People know how great I am so please give them a proof so they can believe you.

 

I have so many videos and screen shots (over 2000).

 

But do you have something ? 

 


 

 


Rayed, Imn't freaky than you. I don't save videos, images and nothing this $hits. 


EXACTLY, why would you take pictures and making videos if you knew that YOU SUCK ! Smiley Very Happy

Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎01-04-2010
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███

Ray...for someone who msg me about god a lot,you really do lie a lot.At least tell everyone that it was me and 43 that deleted you and your a liar.I'm done wasting my time with you,if you have problems with me be a man and msg me on psn or something,don't go crying to everyone on these forums.I'm done replying to you because I don't argue with children.So write what you want and let everyone watch you cry,.I'm going to just sit back and laugh at you making a fool of yourself.
Member
Posts: 50
Registered: ‎05-22-2009
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███

Listen up Mr. Not Fast Enough......  Everyone on my friends list knows i play all types of different games.  Killzone 2 isn't my favorite game of all time. FF7 is. (i abbreviated the name to see if this noob actually knows what it is lol) i play still to this day.  But stop trying to change the subject Sab.  Why the hell are you so **bleep** worried about me?  Are you still mad that i deleted you?  Big deal.  Life goes on.  Stop holding a grudge.  Focus on College and education.  Those should be your focal points in life.  Killzone 2 points, kills and ranks don't transfer over to real life achievements.  Killzone 2 was created as a fun factor for gamers and a business move as far as money is concerned.  Message me on PSN if you want to talk to me man to man.  I have no problem with that...  

Member
Posts: 72
Registered: ‎08-17-2011
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███

[ Edited ]

GhostSoldier420 wrote:
Ray...for someone who msg me about god a lot,you really do lie a lot.At least tell everyone that it was me and 43 that deleted you and your a liar.I'm done wasting my time with you,if you have problems with me be a man and msg me on psn or something,don't go crying to everyone on these forums.I'm done replying to you because I don't argue with children.So write what you want and let everyone watch you cry,.I'm going to just sit back and laugh at you making a fool of yourself.

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

 

Lets just say you guys "DELETED" me then why you are so proud of that ?

 

OH WAIT ,IM THE FASTEST KILLER ON THE WORLD, I HAD AN INTERVIEW AND WROTE AN ARTICLE.

 

I BEAST ANYONE WHO PLAYS AGAINST ME.

 

OR it's just like I'm $hit and I have no life that's why you are so proud of deleting me ?

 

I have sent that message to everyone and I'm so glad.

 

Because I have discovered the real friends on my friends list, not just someone who was in my friends list and waiting the chance to stab me on the back.

 

Like I said, you both have a hidden anger.

 

I believe you guys are going to stab KILL on his back, just like Matsuyokami did on my other thread (Haters Make You Famous - Visible Pictures)

 

PS: My thread got deleted last night.

 


 


Member
Posts: 50
Registered: ‎05-22-2009
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███

So you obviously you can't tell when a guy is making peace with you, I see.  Oh well.  Can't say I tried.  Since you must know (again) why I deleted you..... I'll explain.  Like I said before.... You sent msg stating you would delete whomever purchased killzone 3.  I felt like you were threatening me and trying to control me.  So instead of me waiting for you to delete me, I deleted you.  At that time I still considered you a friend.  You keep saying that you see who your real friends are but what type of friend sends a message to everyone stating " I'll delete you if you buy a certain game"?  How would you feel if I sent you a message saying i was going to delete you if you purchased Brink? (Fail game BTW) You would take that as a threat, wouldn't you?  So stop saying that I stabbed you in the back.  You must realize that ppl want to add you to thier friends list because you're ranked high.  When I added you we actually spoke and talked about other stuff rather than just Killzone 2.  So now that I'm speaking to you this way and telling you things, you CAN SEE who your TRUE friends are.  It's just a game. JUST A GAME. 

Member
Posts: 72
Registered: ‎08-17-2011
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███


fourty3_shotz wrote:

Listen up Mr. Not Fast Enough......  Everyone on my friends list knows i play all types of different games.  Killzone 2 isn't my favorite game of all time. FF7 is. (i abbreviated the name to see if this noob actually knows what it is lol) i play still to this day.  But stop trying to change the subject Sab.  Why the hell are you so **bleep** worried about me?  Are you still mad that i deleted you?  Big deal.  Life goes on.  Stop holding a grudge.  Focus on College and education.  Those should be your focal points in life.  Killzone 2 points, kills and ranks don't transfer over to real life achievements.  Killzone 2 was created as a fun factor for gamers and a business move as far as money is concerned.  Message me on PSN if you want to talk to me man to man.  I have no problem with that...  


So, FF7 is more than a game according to you. (It's not just a game.)

 

I didn't start talking about you until Kevmraw named you both on K1N6's best players 

 

And I was on the buttom on his list.

 

That was a major mistake.

 

I've proved that im better than you both with my screen shots and that showed us his HIDDEN ANGER.

 

He's one of your best friends so go talk to him and ask him WHY HE LIED ?

Member
Posts: 50
Registered: ‎05-22-2009
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███

What are you talking about? Kev didnt put that list in any order.  You have him totally mistaken.  He just typed in names of good players.  thats all.  He didnt put #1, #2, #3....he didnt do that.  he just made a list.  Not a ranked list....Not a top players list.  Just a regular list of ppl.  That's all.....And btw  FF7 IS just a game.  I just play for fun.  

Member
Posts: 72
Registered: ‎08-17-2011
0

Re: ███ Haters Make You Famous ███


fourty3_shotz wrote:

So you obviously you can't tell when a guy is making peace with you, I see.  Oh well.  Can't say I tried.  Since you must know (again) why I deleted you..... I'll explain.  Like I said before.... You sent msg stating you would delete whomever purchased killzone 3.  I felt like you were threatening me and trying to control me.  So instead of me waiting for you to delete me, I deleted you.  At that time I still considered you a friend.  You keep saying that you see who your real friends are but what type of friend sends a message to everyone stating " I'll delete you if you buy a certain game"?  How would you feel if I sent you a message saying i was going to delete you if you purchased Brink? (Fail game BTW) You would take that as a threat, wouldn't you?  So stop saying that I stabbed you in the back.  You must realize that ppl want to add you to thier friends list because you're ranked high.  When I added you we actually spoke and talked about other stuff rather than just Killzone 2.  So now that I'm speaking to you this way and telling you things, you CAN SEE who your TRUE friends are.  It's just a game. JUST A GAME. 


KZ3 is a nightmare for me,it's like  I could watch you playing COD or BF ,but not KZ3 !

 

It's like insulting me after I had an interview and I wrote 50 reasons to hate KZ3.

 

The real friend is the one who tells his real feelings, not the one who hides it.

 

You had so many friends because of KZ2 and you say it's just a game ! I hope you didn't lose your mind.

 

I really wouldnt take it as a threat, I would understand that you hate the game too much so that's why you're trying to express your true feelings.

 

I really think you'll never understand how much I hate KZ3

 

You could message me back saying I know how you feel or something like that, but you both freaked out.

 

It's just like you both don't understnad me well enough to be my friends.