Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎02-28-2009

HUD

i think this game looks great but i don`t know why they have to ruin it with the red and green HUD that covers 50% of the screen try it on and off you know what i mean, off looks more like the single player game and some stuff they show twice like the target is market now plus at the top of the screen they remind you that there is a target ,it`s not that hard mark the target with a icon and have it change colors when the enemy is planting a bomb and your done
and i really don`t give a F about who is killing who and how they died i mean come on if your in a squad and it`s that important then your team mate will tell you he die ,F.
and i know which badges i chose
we need ammo , grenades , the target is already marked , and radar with no colors on it , and hit select if u want to know the body count .
this would give us the info we need and keep the game realistic looking at the same time cause as is i just played a couple rounds and i feel like i`d rather blow zombies heads off in COD WAW wish some one important could read this instead of the 13 year old children on this forum thanx
Registreret: ‎11-06-2008

Re: HUD

if you hate the HUD so much turn it off then it's not rocket science
Registreret: ‎04-14-2009

Why peope make these type of comments?

Obviously he doesnt turn it off for simple reason. Noobs need there radar to play an fps, so he is at a huge dissadvantage. What he means is to b able to choose to turn off everyones hud.

I dont think that is much to ask m8, It is simple **bleep** for the devs.

Now they cashed in on rushing us out 3 dlc basically modded from the single player maps, they should pay attention to the things that would improve overall all gameplay and give some longevity to the game.

Aka more options.

So shanecamp, go wank off with ur lame rocket science comment
Registreret: ‎02-28-2009

i really don`t care for the radar i get nothing from it but i would like to know my ammo count with out the rest of that crap blocking my view