Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Re : Re: Re : HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

KZKalarZakon wrote:
Sure defending noobs is a great idea.
vvic's idea ? Is he Gandhi ? LOOOL Ever looked at vvic's bodycount points ?
He always complains, name and shame big pointmakers here but he's one of them.
Wake up Derek please. No offense.

Dude, in the end it just a video game !

Re : HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

Put me on the list Smiley Happy

Re: Re : HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

To anyone who it may concern, Vvic has asked me to become the new leader of the honor soldiers, and I have accepted. With his ban he is no longer able to accept new members so I will take the responsability for him. Vvic is a different kind of person and I will never be able to take his place, nor would I try, but I will continue to keep his hopes of an honorable fight alive. I do things a bit different then he did but the values remane the same. So if your interested in joining us than let me know. This is not intended to be a thread for bickering or arguing, it is simply a list of people who take the hard road and try to keep games even rather than trying to get on the other team that will crush the weak into their base.

Remember honor soldiers, The road ahead is hard but the reward will be worth your struggles.

vvic
jaaa598
Clandestine
tangoliber
FTF-Snake-Doctor
alphapoker24
OV3R100K_K1LL3D
JulyDerek
Danish_Mayers
FoxFire_79
LuisArturo
Zabuza88
caiman94
Hall95
danzeman1
gomer-187
Kain_20
meciuPL
Blaque_89
CAUSE4CONCERN-_-
pnetrw
Amp_ettamiine
Tx-StaR
INeMeSiiSI
fbodieslive
MummyCigarette
kesha_titanov410
SPEED_DESTROYER
ThELiFe_RePeLLeR
BILLAL095
sarthaki96
amazingperson

Tentative:
Spd9075
eldoby
h3adshoot3r3

Re: HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

Honestly, its not hard to join the weak faction like it. Its easier to find the enemy plus it challenges you more. I don't use rockets but i can rack up kills in bunches. If all the good players stop stacking up on the same side there would be no need for honor soldiers I have seen some of the people on the list be on the good side and not switch over

You make very good points there, I agree its easy to find enemies when you are on the weaker side, its just rough when their is four of them all shooting at you.
And if all the good players stopped stacking one side then yes their would be no need for honor soldiers and our work would be done. And your final point is true, you can't always switch, but If its noticed that someone on the list repatidly chooses the better faction they will be removed.

Hi Sir Kain
clanzsigtagkz2.png

O wait.............. ?headshooterer? ?honorsoldier? that lucky noob Smiley Very Happy when did he joined forums?? this thing would've been in text chat.

I always join the Helghast side but most of the time it seems to be the weaker team. But being on the weaker team, it seems to me that I can rack up a lot more kills because it's so easy to get them. The "stronger" team goes to my team's base and since they are right at the front door, they are practically asking to get shot haha. At Radec, sometimes they'll try to get into my team's base through the tunnel, so I just keep placing C4 down there and that takes care of anybody trying to sneak up lol.

i should totally be an honor soldier even though vvic kicked me from his clan for some reason

Hahaha.. that list is old as the hills on my grannys chest. The new cool thing to do is form a clan of noob killers... FaCt

and as u've take over Kain... please... for the love of all things decent... change the spelling to honour!