Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

It sounds like a good cause but it is very serious don't you agree, besides i can never find a game with anyone from the forums in them. im not very good in fact i just got the lmg but i guess its the thought that counts. So you can count me in as an HONOR SOLDIER

Welcome amazingperson to our Order. From now on, every bullet that you fire from your LMG will now bear your signature of courage and justice. We seek only honor, victory or defeat in battle is secondary. Hence, we never lose.

ATTENTION NOOB KILLERS AND BULLIES:

These are the HONOR SOLDIERS that will take you down if you bully. Here they are; remember their names:-

vvic
jaaa598
Clandestine
tangoliber
FTF-Snake-Doctor
alphapoker24
OV3R100K_K1LL3D
JulyDerek
Danish_Mayers
FoxFire_79
LuisArturo
Zabuza88
caiman94
Hall95
danzeman1
gomer-187
Kain_20
meciuPL
danzeman1
Blaque_89
CAUSE4CONCERN-_-
pnetrw
Amp_ettamiine
Tx-StaR
INeMeSiiSI
fbodieslive
MummyCigarette
kesha_titanov410
SPEED_DESTROYER
ThELiFe_RePeLLeR
BILLAL095
sarthaki96
amazingperson

Tentative:
Spd9075
eldoby

[ Edited ]
Some useful and fun battle tips to sc rew up bullies:

If you are on the higher ranked side, don`t click `X`, that way, you took up one of their spots to harm the other team. Maybe go for a light snack or coffee n then come back. Secondly, if you do have to join, run towards snipers of your own team and start meleeing the s h !t out of them so the other side knows where they`re at; and will start shooting èm. Thirdly, if Friendly Fire is on, then its a field trip for you to take down as many of your own team starting with the highest scorer (if possible). They will get mad,and try to vote you off, but before this happens, do as much damage as you can. If they get mad, say `sorry or sh ut up`, then kill some more, till you r voted off. If you are not voted off, BONUS !!!. Fourth, I don`t know whether this works, but plant C4s at the door of your own base and watch for the kills. Rearm C4`s again for more kills. Arm yourself with VC9 rckt. launcher and wait from a distance by the door. As soon as a bully rushes near to the door to exit, shoot the bots that are at that door. Don`t waste ammo, shoot remaining rockets nr their feet or at their bodies of newly spawned fellow teamates.. If they do swear a lot, then it causes them to group together to hunt you down. Boost to a location where your teamates can shoot them from a further distance without them getting killed.

If you are on the weaker ranked team, then message somebody for help who is skillful or better still if you know any HONOR SOLDIERS (on your FL), then invite them to join. Other than that, kill as many, using whatever means most powerful to you to destroy them Take out the closest bots too. When you finished the game, join to be an HONOR SOLDIER (if you're not one already). To join, go to the thread `HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2` and put your name down. The strongest army is the largest army. FULL HONOR FOR YOU. HAIL TO THE HONOR SOLDIERS !!!
Message Edited by vvic on 07-03-2010 06:15 AM

Goodnight HONOR SOLDIERS.

HAIL TO THE HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2 !!!

All the Honor Soldiers are with Vvic in this sad hour of his being permanently banned.... Smiley Sad

Re : HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

"Fourth, I don`t know whether this works, but plant C4s at the door of your own base and watch for the kills. Rearm C4`s again for more kills. Arm yourself with VC9 rckt. launcher and wait from a distance by the door. As soon as a bully rushes near to the door to exit, shoot the bots that are at that door. Don`t waste ammo, shoot remaining rockets nr their feet or at their bodies of newly spawned fellow teamates.. If they do swear a lot, then it causes them to group together to hunt you down. Boost to a location where your teamates can shoot them from a further distance without them getting killed."

Nobody noticed that ? What kind of honor soldiers is vvic talking about ? Wake up everyone. "Boost to a location where your teamates can shoot them..." Wow, great tact. Launching RPG "by the door" and running away when facing the enemy ?
Impressive speech, obvious skills. Sorry you're banned and can't defend right now. Maybe not fairplay but I don't think you don't even know what it is.

Re: Re : HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

KZKalarZakon wrote:
"Fourth, I don`t know whether this works, but plant C4s at the door of your own base and watch for the kills. Rearm C4`s again for more kills. Arm yourself with VC9 rckt. launcher and wait from a distance by the door. As soon as a bully rushes near to the door to exit, shoot the bots that are at that door. Don`t waste ammo, shoot remaining rockets nr their feet or at their bodies of newly spawned fellow teamates.. If they do swear a lot, then it causes them to group together to hunt you down. Boost to a location where your teamates can shoot them from a further distance without them getting killed."

Nobody noticed that ? What kind of honor soldiers is vvic talking about ? Wake up everyone. "Boost to a location where your teamates can shoot them..." Wow, great tact. Launching RPG "by the door" and running away when facing the enemy ?
Impressive speech, obvious skills. Sorry you're banned and can't defend right now. Maybe not fairplay but I don't think you don't even know what it is.

It's all fair when you fight against the noob raping CIC's. There is no fairplay when dealing with those guys.

And, these are Vvic's ideas. I don't think he mentioned anywhere that anyone has to follow them strictly. Follow them if you want and after using your own judgment.

(Damm, lost post then got logged out 3 times....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Re : Re: Re : HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

Sure defending noobs is a great idea.
vvic's idea ? Is he Gandhi ? LOOOL Ever looked at vvic's bodycount points ?
He always complains, name and shame big pointmakers here but he's one of them.
Wake up Derek please. No offense.