Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

Welcome BILLAL095, the enemy will remember your name.

THE ORDER OF THE HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

vvic
jaaa598
Clandestine
tangoliber
FTF-Snake-Doctor
alphapoker24
OV3R100K_K1LL3D
JulyDerek
Danish_Mayers
FoxFire_79
LuisArturo
Zabuza88
caiman94
Hall95
danzeman1
gomer-187
Kain_20
meciuPL
danzeman1
Blaque_89
CAUSE4CONCERN-_-
pnetrw
Ampettamiine
Tx-StaR
INeMeSiiSI
fbodieslive
MummyCigarette
kesha_titanov410
SPEED_DESTROYER
ThELiFe_RePeLLeR
BILLAL095

Nite all HONOR SOLDIERS.

[ Edited ]
As a seasoned FPS player and having just recently been introduced to KZ2, I have seen the weak fall to the more experienced. It's natural selection. However, There is a line to be drawn. An ethical line, one that should not be crossed. Noobs should not be abused or taken advantage of, after all, they are the future of this game. If they should feel the pressure, they are likely to shelve the game and never play again. That would be a shame.

Imagine this. You are a low rank soldier with limited knowledge of the map. Some how you managed to stray off from the crowd and you find yourself in a narrow hallway. Right into an ambush. As you lay helplessly staring at your aggressors, watching them taught you, a medic spins around the corner and engages them with vigor and purpose. A few chaotic moments later, the hall strewn with writhing bodies and free ammo, the medic turns to you, revives you then throws a med pack at your feet for good measure. In a flash, he is gone. As he leaves, the medic hears on the comm channel, "Thank You". No problem. That medic was me.

So I say this. Where there are the abused, I'll be there. Where there are the weak, I'll be there. I will die defending what is right and just to the end. A solid community is more important to the greater good than a population of over ranked bullies.

So know this- when you see me, know that although I do not belong to a clan, though I do not have a mic and though you do not know who I am, Know that I fight for all that is just and good. May my rounds fly true and may my deaths not be in vein.
Message Edited by Spd9075 on 06-28-2010 10:07 AM

You're very welcome to join us, my brother. Yes or No?

If you guys or gals (HONOR SOLDIERS) have any concerns or issues, pls. share it here. Don't feel down, embrace honor in your lives and seek it always as it will make you feel proud of yourselves. HONOR IS GREATER THAN DEATH.

It was nice playing alongside you today, alphapoker24 and Amp_ettamiine. Nite all HONOR SOLDIERS

It was a pleasure playing wit you today, danzeman1. Nite, all HONOR SOLDIERS.

[ Edited ]
THE ORDER OF THE HONOR SOLDIERS OF KILLZONE 2

vvic
jaaa598
Clandestine
tangoliber
FTF-Snake-Doctor
alphapoker24
OV3R100K_K1LL3D
JulyDerek
Danish_Mayers
FoxFire_79
LuisArturo
Zabuza88
caiman94
Hall95
danzeman1
gomer-187
Kain_20
meciuPL
danzeman1
Blaque_89
CAUSE4CONCERN-_-
pnetrw
Amp_ettamiine
Tx-StaR
INeMeSiiSI
fbodieslive
MummyCigarette
kesha_titanov410
SPEED_DESTROYER
ThELiFe_RePeLLeR
BILLAL095

Tentative: Spd9075
Message Edited by vvic on 06-30-2010 09:06 AM

@ eldoby.........If you're reading this,........I know that you don’t like me; but still you came and help me when I was 1 v 4. Would you like to join to be an HONOR SOLDIER? I will be very honored to have you join us.