Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Did ANYONE ever get the ISA Intruder Papercraft? Is it possible to still get it?

About 4 years ago, when Killzone 2 was still kicking, you could get PDFs on Killzone.com for destroying the Helghast symbols and finding intel.

Is that still true? How would I go about doing that? I always, always wanted to get the ISA intruder, turret, and tank papercraft files.

If anyone has them, please share! 

Re: Did ANYONE ever get the ISA Intruder Papercraft? Is it possible to still get it?

i think i have that on my old gaming rig. It still works but sadly it doesnt boot up without keyboard lol Smiley Mad.

Re: Did ANYONE ever get the ISA Intruder Papercraft? Is it possible to still get it?

Hah hah, no way! that's supremely cool - what, do you not have a single keyboard? ;P 

Highlighted

@ElWongo2 wrote:

Hah hah, no way! that's supremely cool - what, do you not have a single keyboard? ;P 

i had but it went to the garbage long ago lol. maybe there is a way to boot it up without keyboard.. idk o.o i use a laptop now.