Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎03-02-2009

DLC Request (high hopes I know:))

RUST & WOOD

If you play Southern Hills you may notice that one side of the central fortress has wood placed over the windows - this material can be pierced and even obliterated with rapid fire. Could it be possible to make a Wild West styled map of this material? WIth structures built of wood players could eventually demolish enclosed cover. I remember before the game came out the buzz word was destructable maps (ok2words) and I was expecting something like BadCompany/Frostbite

Oh well just an idea
Registreret: ‎05-09-2007

Re: DLC Request (high hopes I know:))

That would be cool, there is a map that is very popular in counter strike based like that, very great map. It doesnt fit in the killzone universe though. I would be fun though.

Also this game was never hyped with destructible cover, it was that every bullet you shoot has a effect on the world around you, there is slight destruction, but there was never suppose to be the level of destruction like in games like bfbc.
Registreret: ‎09-14-2008

i think it would be kinda cool if they just made maps that had nothing to do with the game...like make maps in the streets of NY Miami LA even take them to places around the world like South american jungles,part of Africa,Antartica,...just for the **bleep** of it..it would be kind of fun....i know some people thinks this sounds retarded but hey wouldnt it be cool to see how nice these types of maps would look on this game with these graphics
Highlighted
Registreret: ‎04-06-2009

I wish guerilla would patch the skirmish mode to support split screen with up to 4 players. One of the best things about the original game was fighting some ai bots with my bro. This could be like the horde mode from gears of war, but where you have to play warzone against the ai with human players. would like to see some more organic or enviromental maps such as jungles or polar landscapes, as most of the maps are mostly metalic with builings or wreckage.