Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎12-07-2008

DLC Ideas/Requests

I know its fairly early to be talking about DLC but I thought we could throw some ideas/requests out there. Here are mine

- The usual: Maps, Guns and Game Modes

- New classes and abilities

- Map Editor (I know this one is a long shot but I still want to say how much fun I think it would be to make maps for this game)

Any other ideas?
Registreret: ‎03-14-2009

Re: DLC Ideas/Requests

i think those would be cool. i think it would be cool if we got co-op in the campain or have a separate co-op campain like Resistance 2. i also would like to customize my guns,armor,ect. like you said map editor would be out of this world for killzone but it is a long shot they would do it. i would also like to be able to make my own character but that is also a long shot but the ideas are pretty cool to think about.
Registreret: ‎11-23-2008

Definitely agree with the new maps and higher level cap.
Registreret: ‎03-15-2009

Well all of those things you mentioned are good ideas I would say that the chances of that happening are next to zero and I'm not even sure that is possible to add in add on.
I'd like to to see more maps especially a map played in the ISA spaceship and maybe another class or two.
Registreret: ‎02-09-2009

Sv: DLC Ideas/Requests

Hi, i thinks some of these ideas would be cool.

- Not vehicles but scooters. For Higs the Stwars stormtropper Hover scooter: http://www.theempire.com.au/images/2005-12-16/Star%20Wars%
20Speeder%20Bike%20Statue.jpg

For ISA something like the Halo ATV: http://www.the-junkyard.net/images/vehicles/halo2/atv.jpg

- New maps and customizable charecters. new badges n' weapons.

- Map editor

- Old maps (form the old killzone games)

- New classes n' badges

- A offline/online dropin-dropout CO-OP campaign

- Offline multiplayer with bots n' up to 4 players on same console in splitscreen.

All just ideas but thought this would be awesome
Registreret: ‎12-17-2008

There can be mission specific levels.

Example :

A mission to fix a weapon can be a must. So you will need an engineer. If no one picks up the engineer the other team will win. The other teams job is not let any engineer fix it.

There can be maps for only some classes. ( Class specific maps where you have to use those classes to win.)

There can be vehicles in some maps only.

There can be bot bosses. Not every time they show up themselves but randomly displayed in some games.

A team member of for example 100 points in the game can spawn a different bot for the enemy.

There can be built more features like destroyable radar stations... They should be hard to built but not that hard to destroy.

There should be an option not to be visible in the radar. A camouflage skin would be great.

Vehicles can be driven by only some classes.

But i wonder how a non installable game will turn into downloadable content game.. That looks for me the hardest part.

Honestly i see it really hard to see new downloadable content for Killzone 2 (or they will be really huge downloads)

Or maybe guerrilla has developed the game such that there is no need for large files just some small map files will do maybe...

Registreret: ‎12-17-2008

A couple of things...

No one should be running around with a bolt gun shocking helgast or isa with blue lightnings in multiplayer.

Or a flamethrower shouldn't be around if %90 percent of the other multiplayers are using regular guns. I don't want to be fried like that.

But there can be lightning grenades like in single player mode , or some kind of molotov cocktails to throw and burn your enemy.

Regards,

Registreret: ‎07-26-2009

how about maps which have clear skies? i know that too is a long shot given it is on helghan and it is not as sunny. But most maps are gloomy and stormy... i know it sounds gay, but dont some of you want to see the sun... and some real trees... like in vekta, that would be nice. if you guys at GG could add a couple maps with clear skies and vegeation that would be awesome
Registreret: ‎07-27-2009

Re : DLC Ideas/Requests

I have an idea about a class that give you ammo

1# first ability he begin with half of his ammo but he recharge 2 time more faster then the other
2# he can only use machin gun
3# second ability he gives ammo
Registreret: ‎07-27-2009

Re : DLC Ideas/Requests

new weapon : new sniper semi automatic 4 bullet in one round ... xD i dont know but we need new stuff xD