Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DESTINY = KILLZONE 2 ?

Check out the link at ign.com 

Re: DESTINY = KILLZONE 2 ?

The guns are firing like KZ2.  The rocket  launcher is the same shape as VC9.  Maybe Bungie sub-contracted GG.

One can cut the tension in the air...right now

I see no similarities at all .. 

Well, there is only one thing. One of the artists (I think he's an environmental artist) that worked on KZ is now involved in the art of Destiny. I don't know about game mechanics and that stuff. And I'm sure non of us do, untill we get our hands on that marvelous game when it launches Smiley Very Happy

g-ivan_inhuman wrote:

Well, there is only one thing. One of the artists (I think he's an environmental artist) that worked on KZ is now involved in the art of Destiny. I don't know about game mechanics and that stuff. And I'm sure non of us do, untill we get our hands on that marvelous game when it launches Smiley Very Happy

His name is 'Jesse Van Dijk' http://conceptartworld.com/?p=1234 He worked on the art for Killzone 3. He's a great scifi artist. I look forward to what he can create. I wish Killzone 3's environments would have looked more like his work though. I like how dark & harsh his KZ3 concept art was.

As KZSF draws near, this is extremely fishy...

YES, DESTINY is very similar  to KZ2.  My son bought the game n I thought of trying it out (with the thoughts from this forum)..  I was very cautious n in the impression that this was gonna b on a scale of 5/10 in similarity with KZ2 .  

LO AND BEHOLD, it blew me away with my own impression of 9/10 .  TTne guns shooting is very similar to KZ2  esp hand cannon=m4, and the helghast machine gun is alsoalso available here (my son's fave weapon).  You have to jump around coz ofdifferent gravities; but other than that it is awesome .   I m talking about the campaign mode..  Haven't tried multiplayer yet.   Don't get me wrong, KZ2 is still the best multiplaying raw shooter that hasn't been surpassed yet.  But Destiny with ex-GG employees designing it is a treat.  I feel like this is a true GG game and it justbrings me back to the old Killzone feeling that I have for Killzone.  Don't believe me?  Try it out for yerself lol.

I feel like the whole old GG team is here. The pistol is so alike the M4 and there's even a place in the co-op campaign called Tharsis. I feel that this development team of GG broke off from GG for whatever reason and is now Bungie. I highly recommend this game if you like KZ2. I love it. I play both now; Destiny and KZ2. Killzone's future with me is over as its lead game developer is now with Bungie (except for KZ2). I now know the real story. It's part of Tao.

OMG... my multiplayer kdr is .3 or lower. 😳. Anyways who the h3ll cares. This is the closest thing to KZ2. The pistol fires good but it takes like 5 shots to take somebody down. Maybe the guns get upgraded later. Even a KZ2 vet had to save my 4ss 10 times in one of the missions. It was quite humiliating but fun HAHAHAAHAA. Anyways have a good one guys n gals. I'll still be switching between KZ2 and Destiny. 😅😡😱😆😆😆