Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎04-21-2009

Blood gracht glitch

ok, so i was playing KZ2 the other day and i was playing a match on blood gracht (i was the isa) when i respawned on the original isa spawn point i notice someone was shooting me from behind. at first i thought it was a scout but when i shoot back at him nothing happened, after that i saw a small glimpse of his arm on the wall then he killed me. other players must have experience this before, i think guerrilla should do something about it.
Registreret: ‎03-04-2009

Re: Blood gracht glitch

[ Redigeret ]
Yes what he says is true, i got this guy name down and reported for glitch

his name is 'hardyhaha_09' plz report him!
Message Edited by DBZ0wnz on 05-26-2009 12:26 PM
Registreret: ‎03-22-2009

[ Redigeret ]
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that happened to me the other day too! I was on ISA myself, and me you may have been in that same exact game because I was experiencing the same thing. I tried shooting at him, but afterwards I just gave up and continue with what I was doing. And it was on the smae board too.
Message Edited by IProb3 on 05-27-2009 03:31 AM
Registreret: ‎02-18-2009

yeah happened to me too the player was called hustla22 nothing done about him when i reported him
Boonann
Registreret: ‎05-07-2009

Well it could very much be a glitch (unlikely because the collision detection in this game is unreal). Or its most likly lag, your connection or hes just using cover.... But once again I'd say its just lag.....

P.S. FUN IDEA, don't stand around shooting someone in the head for 10 seconds.... leaves you wide open for 16 other people to kill you.
Registreret: ‎03-14-2009

@bwazy wrote:
Well it could very much be a glitch (unlikely because the collision detection in this game is unreal). Or its most likly lag, your connection or hes just using cover.... But once again I'd say its juhttp://www.killzone.com/public/killzonebanner/banner.jpg?kz_user_id=MatthewSFC&kz_bannertype=isast lag.....
http://www.killzone.com/public/killzonebanner/banner.jpg?kz_user_id=MatthewSFC&kz_bannertype=isa
P.S. FUN IDEA, don't stand around shooting someone in the head for 10 seconds.... leaves you wide open for 16 other people to kill you.

No its not lag. theres a way to get out of the map and go there. Yes GG should really patch it.

http://www.killzone.com/public/killzonebanner/banner.jpg?kz_user_id=bucketbot_93&kz_bannertype=isa
Registreret: ‎05-10-2009

I saw the same thing last night in a pistols-only match full of beginners my friend was playing in. We reported the guy three times (overkill, I know). First time I've seen anything like this on KZ and I've played a lot. Are there any other potential traps like this I should know about?
Registreret: ‎07-29-2009

There are glitches in every map. Some kid showed me this massive glitch in Phyrrus. By jumping in a few spots, you can get outside the edge railing on the ISA side of the map, and from there, go pretty much everywhere outside of bounds on the ISA side. I've never seen anyone use it in game, and my jumping skills suck so I never do. But it is pretty cool to see someone standing way at the top of that long angled tower at the back of the ISA spawn, or exploring the buildings on the opposite side.

The only thing you can really do about glitchers is

(a) report em using the in game reporting function. Go to the faction screen, select their name, press square, and select "submit grief report." Or,

(b) convince the other side to vote glitchers out of the game. Or,

(c) leave games where glitching is taking place. Or,

(d) avoid areas on the map where glitchers gain their advantage, in this case leave the ISA spawn as soon as you appear, and tell everyone on your team to do the same. if glitchers can't gain an advantage, they'll go somewhere else. Or,

(e) don't worry about it. Life is too short to bother with losers who cheat, glitch, pad, lie, race-bait, trash-talk, etc. Everything is broken in this game: clans cheat, players cheat. Play for the fun of it. Find cool people and join their games.

MiX3r