Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎02-25-2008

who still plays killzone on the internet

how many people still play online and how do you start (what do you need etc)
Registreret: ‎11-24-2007

Re: who still plays killzone on the inte

I keep trying but it won't load. I think my disc is screwed. Yeah there should be heaps more people online. come on guys that game's awesome.
Registreret: ‎03-05-2008

I actually just started to play online. It's a blast!
Registreret: ‎06-01-2007

Me, I play on my PS3 every once in a while. My handle is ded. I play Star Wars Battlefront one and two sometimes as well... Nice distraction between Warhawk and stuff.
Registreret: ‎06-01-2007

How do you start? If I'm not mistaken, you have to register and save your connection profile to access the DNAS so you can play online. The profile might give a warning that if you play online that you will have to restart to get offline, but that's cool... all it is saying is that you can't just turn-off the internet until you restart the computer, so that's fine.
Registreret: ‎12-30-2007

I still play it on EU server.

I played it yesterday after a year or so... and ppl I still own! I lose my rank even if I reached top position.... but who cares! come on on-line!! You won't regret it!
Registreret: ‎07-02-2007

there are about 1000 diferent ppl online every 24 hours true fans are still playing about 100 ppl are online at once around dinnertime but yes u need network setup disk and i would sudgest a router too so u don't end up getting to much power from ur broadband modem going into ur network adapter that can make things so much worse i'm online about everyday check me out -Vp-Planters from the -VilePredator- clan

M.