Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: thats bot!

Johnson kills u so easily

If u dont watch ur back

Well Soldiers, When my computer got retardedly mess up by my lass, I had no other option than to go offline, sadly it meants I could no longer touch down with my team. I was very much an active player in the SB Clan ( Seventh Barrier) and one of which that was created by fans and people who where had quite some good contact with GG for KZ 1. The website was prolly the first fan based websites and as it lasted it built up a large dedicated fanbase - of which is no more. Okay, so most of my time was keeping my hand in, I love KZ and still play to this day and yes I run it on my PS3. I cant say I really got attached to anybots, as they all seems the same flat programme to me and later we found out how they worked by talking to GG through our forums and stuff - GG had granted MotherH the task of being able to answer questions about KZ1 but not KZ2. Anyhoo from what we gather, it was insightful, especially how the bots know the maps from day one and where to get the ammo and guns, focusing on the high damage weapons first - ever notice you get pistol grenaded quite often..? Listening in the distance to that Pllooop..! Then if your not lucky you get hit and see your limp and lame body on the map floor - sort of out of body experience... lol So back to the focus of bots, I love testing them and have studied them, following one or two to see their paths and watch what they do. I have made some funny videos ( VHS) bout the bot matches and some even to this day supprise me after watching them again. I do know that the Bots names where names after the developers and stuff, but if you set up games you find that Dutch names are on one side and any other of often on the otherside, AKA Jones, Smith etc.... It will be very interesting for me this time around to see what these bots do, but to be honest I will have to wait and see. After being a dedicated and loyal supporter of the Killzone game and GG, I have somewhat lost hope and belief in them, has afterall the years I have tried to stay here and by their sides, I have felt very much ignored - especially fatre writting to them on several occassionas as a fan to hear absolutley nothing back from them. It make me see, that behind all that they have promised, it is in fact just a money game all filled up with smoke and mirrors. So - seeing how then new game holds out will test my further love for this game and those that are suppost to be behind it - lets see if they manage to f88k it up again shall we..? Heres a clip from my testing days - hope you like it. But don't go putting your life the hands of a development band. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YxAOjVxfkY Thx Always Major Census

I often get killed by Straatman, and the player I hate most is Smith; even if he's on my team - I'll kill him.

I think all these names are guys off the Dev. team? Amirite?

donde estan los españoles

retired

I don't remeber anymore but is Strattman Helghan? And yeah he is one of the cool guys ; )

I'd have to say that Straatman and V.D.Sterren were the most helpful and the deadliest of the bunch.
If there could be only one ISA dog that I wholly despise, it's Miller. He and I had a Hate/Hate relationship, and most of my deaths were his doing.

I find it interesting how all the bots seem to have gathered their own personalities over the years. It's crazy.

Straatman was probably the best back in the ps2 days i would always with bot squad 1 (on the original ps2 version Smith, Johnson, Brown, Miller, Williams, Davis, and one other bot i cannot remember) play on park terminal on isa and occasionally me and Strattman against the ISA and i would always play under a profile (as i like dinosaurs, named after chinese dinosaur) named "Shantungosaurus" and me and strattman would always get each other and have a rivalry. It also turned out that Smith and Strattman would get into frequent confortations it was so much fun.