Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎07-02-2007

Re: Why is the Killzone Online mode so b

Playing park online is for those chaotic players out there who love chaos and just pure death enen just playing park myself i can only get up to a satff sargent rank but when i mix it up and play on other levels i can get up to captain so yes park is too much but to be honest with you beach is to big way too open the SD platform is just WTF WHERE AM I and like i said the slums are perfect exaple of street to street
Registreret: ‎05-09-2007

Yeah i love the slums. The only problem i have with Killzone multiplayer is they got rid of melee, which is kind of annoying but fine in the end. Beach is pretty open but if you know how to use the cover it isn't that bad...I just wish they'd tone down the damn grenade pistols and such, way to strong.
Registreret: ‎05-20-2007

I beg to differ, I got this online through my PS3 the other day, I was noob to the game but came first in the deathmatch that was set up...just a shame that there aren't many people on the servers these days...
Registreret: ‎05-10-2007

wow dude i see that u dont really play killzone online by saying "mall level" when its called park terminal. and all the game needed online was melee. yeah if any one that knows me reads this and asking themseleves why i havent been on. its beacause i got banned for no reason!!!!!
Registreret: ‎07-21-2007

I think Killzone should adopt the Counter-Strike method: Being able to pick the types of ISA/Helghast characters and coming into a game any time.
Registreret: ‎08-01-2007

Well your only like almost like 4 years late to experience what KILLZONE was really like when it 1st came out online=> It isnt that great anymore because they dont buffer the online play and they do not update the servers or game play anymore...when i say "they" im talkin about Guerilla, sony....wait till KILLZONE 2 on the ps3, it is going to be amazing, Im gettin it right when it comes out..hopefully
Registreret: ‎12-10-2007

heres my opinion

PS2 online mode - STUPID!
PSP online mode - OWNAGE
PS3 online mode - OWNAGE
Registreret: ‎03-31-2008

Ok Killzone online is perfect to me because it can't be boring. you can adjust just about everything change the controls to what u want it to be and its hard to get sniped by people because its a tuff weapon to use. and people asking for vehichles and larger maps its stupid because you would be running around a couple of minutes just to find one person and if you die well have fun finding them again.
Registreret: ‎04-07-2008

ill tell you the game is good but there is to much glitching. theres the infinite shells for shotty, theres inviciglitching, theres plug pullers, theres my favorite the fully auto on every gun including the rocket launcher. so the game is good but thres the glitches.
Registreret: ‎07-02-2007

killzone online ps2 well lets see the three things i hate we'll five sorry pullers, spawn killers, back stabbing, and park with more than about 6 to 8 players in dm and 10 to 12 players tdm, beach is too open, hills is way to big, creek is only good for manhunt, id play the slums but the graphics screw up pretty bad afterv about 10 mins of play the only ones i relay like now are the orb station dm and tdm and the core either dnd or supply drop. but pistols rocks in the park, spl is awesome in on the beach, and bullets are good on about any of them, oh i almost forgot grenade cookers can just die lol

i put my two cents in there lol

M.