Registreret: ‎05-09-2007

Re: Why is the Killzone Online mode so b

grrr this for the PS2 Killzone
Registreret: ‎05-09-2007

grrr this for the PS2 Killzone
Registreret: ‎05-27-2007

All that you just sed is aload of bollacks....the only reason you compain is becaue you get owned all the time and for the new comers they should practice on the offline modes put it to the hardest diffeculty and practice otherwise they will have to adapt that is wot makes a good player sorry but killzone couldnt be more perfect
Registreret: ‎06-02-2007

i like the way it is. the online gaming is great and it is really fun. i bought killzone like last week so i'm a noob on the game. at first a got killed a lot i still do, but i have getting good evertime a play so the online gaming is perfect the way it is.
Registreret: ‎05-12-2007

> All that you just sed is aload of bollacks....the
> only reason you compain is becaue you get owned all
> the time and for the new comers they should practice
> on the offline modes put it to the hardest diffeculty
> and practice otherwise they will have to adapt that
> is wot makes a good player sorry but killzone couldnt
> be more perfect

hmm couldn't be more perfect... it could have:

new maps
vehicles
larger player capacity
more modes
new weapons
new features (such as a video capture feature or something of the sort)
new avatars
larger maps

so don't ever say something couldn't be more perfect... that's not true of anything...
Registreret: ‎05-12-2007

wtf is dock? call them by their actual names. And if people want this game to a bit more fun then cut the 203's and explosive in some of the matches and use bullets and switch around maps even if youre not good at them

PARK noobs you know who you are....stop playing PARK for once yeah its an easy maps but there are MORE maps out there as well..

Also BEACH DND is pointless you guys should be making Core Dnd or hills not beach all the time
Registreret: ‎06-05-2007

i think online mode is the crappest piece of crap that ever happened, EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRY TO LOG ON, it ALWAYS says "NETWORK TIME-OUT HAS OCCURED" and i have to waste half an hour retrying to get in. then when i do finally get in, theres one game room with no-one in it ALL THE TIME!! WTF is wrong here??
Registreret: ‎06-15-2007

> wtf is dock? call them by their actual names. And if
> people want this game to a bit more fun then cut the
> 203's and explosive in some of the matches and use
> bullets and switch around maps even if youre not good
> at them
>
> PARK noobs you know who you are....stop playing PARK
> for once yeah its an easy maps but there are MORE
> maps out there as well..
>
> Also BEACH DND is pointless you guys should be making
> Core Dnd or hills not beach all the time

A-freakin-men man....took the words right out of my mouth. If theres one thing I dislike the most about online play...which I've stated before is the constant use of the maps Beach Head and Park Terminal. But more then that its the fact that everyone starts out with explosives in the first place that makes online play a pain in the butt.

See Killzone should have the ability to customize the weapon loadouts kinda like Timesplitters did. That way you can make it so that players had no choice but to use bullets. When I first played Killzone online I was pretty surprised and disappointed you couldnt do that.
Registreret: ‎07-02-2007

kz2 is supose to have destuctive levels hopefully that will continue onto online play too like you said memorizing where the weapons are ive been playing since it came out and i'm still finging hidden ammo and health packs
Registreret: ‎07-02-2007

i prefer the slums anyway its more open like a street to street warfare oh and one thing i hate more than anything is spawn kills DIE SPAWN KILLERS DIE