Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PLEASE READ: I have a simple question about KZ HD

I need someone to check the options menu in Killzone HD for me please.

What I need to know is if KZ HD has an option to swap the analog sticks, or if there is a controller configuration that lets you aim with the left stick, and move/sttrafe with the right?

KZ 3 has an option to swap the analog sticks, and KZ2 has a controller configuration with the sticks swapped. That's how I play, I've been aiming with the left stick/moving with the right ever since Nintendo 64 when I used to play Turok, goldeneye, and perfect dark.

Especially in any FPS, it's really important for me to be able to aim at my best, and I don't want to buy this game if I can't aim with the left stick.

IF anyone actually checks for me, I would really appreciate it. You could also answer me by sending me a message on PSN. My ID is HugoStiglitz_420

or just leave an answer on here. Either way I'd really appreciate the help

Re: PLEASE READ: I have a simple question about KZ HD

are you asking for campaign controls and/or battlefields controls?

Both. 

Just trying to figure out if I can aim with the left stick, and move with the right in Killzone HD on PS3.

It would be in the options menu as either a control scheme, or an option called "swap sticks" or "switch sticks", or stick configuration - southpaw, etc.

Thanks would try to find it for you what games do you play and is your friends list full

Info: you would notice me not playing on the weekends due to NASCAR races then

Racing at Kentucky reason for not being online was last night had power outage (where channels would not work except local channels on non-cable tv along with internet MISSED TRUCK  SERIES RACE but got restored in time for Nationwide race tonight Brad Keselowski won in rain-shortned event)

Jr on pole for tomorrow night's cup race.

Big NASCAR fan what sports do you watch( includes auto racing)?

Highlighted

I mostly only watch MMA (UFC), Formula 1, and NHL. sometimes NFL too.

I think my friends list is full but I can clear somebody. I play a lot of racing simulators too. GT5 on PS3 mostly. I have a ton of games, you could check my trophies because listing them all would take a while lol