Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone HD finally for the PS3...

This a great reboot. Even if you played it in the past.

I AGREE WITH YOU! Do you ever notice if you've played the campaign especially later in it the tiny helghast with the helghast pistol or machine guns? Like those guys! also like the elites along with the Bounty Hunter you kill in Level 7. Almost every time i kill him i try to melee him usually don't die!

I love your post! great explainatiion for the game with the features and trophy system! Favorite enemies: Sniper, Elites, Helghast midget (will be common in the later levels carries either a helghast pistol or LMG in pic 1), Officer (Pics 2, 5, and 6), Bounty Hunter, and Bodyguards

DarthBorax wrote:

I think you hit the nail on the head HubbleNut the online was the best thing about Killzone 1 to bad guerrilla overlooked that when they developed 2 & 3 its my opinion that they never listened to the online community that played the online in Killzone 1 to not have online in the HD version is the final nail in the coffin!!!

Didn't notce how long ago you and hubblenut or w/e posted, but you two are dimwits. Online servers eventually close for EVERY game. People either move on, or the sequel comes out and people well.... move on to that. NO company has the money to keep servers up for every MP game they made.

What in the hell made you two think KZ 1's online MP would still be open? lol