Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone 1 Veterans

KZ1 vet since Dec. 2004... Game was a way of life, played it until around early 2008 when I got my PS3. Was loomking forward to it coming onto the PS Store today, but it looks like we all got bamboozeled. Hopefully they do an HD remaster one day or something. This is unacceptable.

Park, Beach, Orbital, I loved all the maps really. Maybe except Slums, that map kinda blew and overheated everyone's systems on the spot lol. I missed all the Park Assaults, that was probably my favorite gamemode/map combo.

If anyone's reading, feel free to add me on PS3.

Same here! KZ was the ONLY game I religiously played online for close to 3 years!  I remember when I first got it you almost never got a free spot in "US East" server, and had to go to "US East 1".  I miss being able to type in the lobby (ala pc), I used to troll everyone that my mic was broke...lol.  Every weapon had their high points and low points, but by far the M-66SD "Luger" was my fave.  Was super excited when they brought it back for KZ3, even though its not quite as good (missing secondary fire).

If anyone actually reads this, my old KZ names were:  NN-ALBIEROCK, KING-D1CKH3AD, RICHARD.CRANIUM, SeRK-Ed Gein, -I-Push, and more i cant remember.  Also, i used to troll other clans by creating my own take on their names.  Met some cool people that way (those thaa laughed) here are some examples: [Alcoholics clan] Lc-ArBoRMiSt, [Drugz Clan] Dz-PrILoSec.

And here is a list of names of people I remember playing a long time with.  I still have a couple on my PS3 friends list, would love to find more of you! YO-TeChNiC12s, DOGSH1T, NN-COCOA  -I-Pull, any KING, CLEAN, -NN-, or SeRK clan members. 

SEND ME A FRIEND REQ ON PSN OR RESPOND HERE.

PLEASE LET COCOA KNOW I SAID HI, ITS SKINGIRL!!! Robot Very Happy

I can't log on to KZ 1. Don't know what's wrong. I miss the late night hours killing Min,LOSER, RIPPER,Wrath and the rest of the bunch.

Yea KZ1 was my favorite online game. Too bad the KZ2 and KZ3 were not the same. Anyone remember me? Seems like everyone died since then except like 5 guys. 

wish* i was part of kz1 crew Man Sad

i remember some of you splint and albierock for sure. i miss the southern hills, delta creek, and vetkan slums. hell i even miss snippin 203 w****s on park. those were the good old days. im  hoping someone figures out what made that game so great and even if its not GG i hope someone makes a game just like it.

no one remembers me i changed my name to much but i was RESPECT, SKETCH, NEKROKNIGHT, and RUNorDIE.

HELLKNIGHT  if you read this send me friend request my psn tag is run_or_dLe

I've been playing killzone since it came out but didnt start playing online until 2010. Miss the campaign, the great maps, SECONDARY FIRE, the funny chats during and after the game. Good times, good times Smiley Sad

I played KZ1 till the servers was shut down ;( sad day big up gunie who never logged off. 

They basically took the secondary weapon attachments the weapons on kz1 had from KZ2 heard that they are bring them back (not excally sure about weapon attachments but know they will bring back flashlights, sliencers, etc) and this is what made the weapons in kz1 ROCK! of the 3 consule games in the series as an example the Helghast assault rifle was the most powerful and useful in kz1 with its shotgun attachment in kz2 it was pathetic as a weapons and to me no offensive but if in kz2 u use the Hig assault rifle then u are weak as the weapon is 100% useless and you shoud be using the m82 if nothing else! GG were lucky they improved the rifle ability in kz3 but still not as powerful as with the shotgun attachment.