Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone 1 Veterans

i remember the first time i ever played killzone i was in the need for a military game that was more realistic then any game i ever played before.  i played killzone and was blown away by the very first level you know where you start in the trench.  I was like holy **bleep** gernade incoming, this **bleep**ers just wont DIE!!!!!!! haha good game and will always be one of my favorite which is why i love killzone 2 and 3.  its the best military game around so far.

My PS2 is in the attic but KZ is still a top game for it. Pity the graphics engine couldn't keep up. If only they had used the Black engine - not the greatest game in the world but technically way ahead of KZ.

yep got my fps career started back in 2005 with kz1. now im fighting on Helgan and now its seems Visari is dead.

I just played Team Deathmatch with my friend and bots in KZ1 and it was Awesome 

YES! Park terminal was by far the best map, i miss the standard issue ISA gun with the grenade launcher. I loved blasting Morcuss and Delrue (both bots) off the bridge.

Agreed Smiley Happy
Park terminal is the best map we played it most of the time it's like 80%Robot Mad
and maybe Delta Creek,Orbital Station and Beach head Smiley Wink
Killzone 1 is Awesome 

delta creek was awesome. The thing i miss the most is awesome game modes and seond functions. Oh and also the squad cannon Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
I just got into the killzone series recently and I have to say it's amazing! I bought a used copy of killzone and borrowed my friends ps2 to play it. I really enjoyed it except for the occasional bugs. I already bought killzone 2 but I just recently learned that I should play liberation before 2.

Miss playing with the old school players -- Cheyenne, Bronco etc.    "Squatty" from KZ1

Wow...haven't played kz1 in a very long time!!! i'd like to see and play with some old kz1 players...kept in touch with a few..but, hardly talk to them..i remember bronco..i usually don't use this name...other psn = ConfirmedChaos