Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Killzone 1 HD = EPIC FAIL

So Gerrilla thinks they know what players want so probably with no player input they decided that the controls in Killzone 1 were not in line with the series well im here to tell you that had they kept the controls the same for 2 & 3 as they were in 1 more ppl that played the first game would have liked 2 & 3 so if you want the true Killzone 1 experience you will not find it in the Killzone HD remake period !

Re: Killzone 1 HD = EPIC FAIL

Hopefully they still have the classic configuration layout.

Agreed.

yea I was pretty disapointed in hearing that. They are taking the classic feel out of it, when its supposed to be a HD classic. The game was meant to be played with the correct sensitvity as well.

They tightened up the deadzone.  Nothing wrong with that.  PS2 analog sticks were stiff and clunky as hell next to DS3.  Hell even the Xbox 360 controller sucks for shooters next to DS3.  

Say what you will, this game plays like a dream. If it only it looked and played this smooth back in '04 it would have dominated the shooter scene.

What a great game.

I am really enjoying it.

If I had bought this back in PS2 era I would have day of release bought KZ2

MVP

Stop using the word, 'EPIC'. It's annoying and doesn't make much sense with fail next to it.

/rant

I got a Platinum in Killzone HD and loved every moment of it.  It was my first entry into the Killzone series and thanks to the Trilogy Collection I've also completed Killzone 2 and 3.  If it weren't for this remaster I would have missed out on an amazing series.  Today, I found an original copy of Killzone for the PS2 and playing it through to see what the buzz was about those many years ago.  I have no problem with the PS2 controls at all.  And again, I'm loving every moment of it.

I agree with you and i'm also enjoying evey minute on it. Heck just this morning i was playing "Supply Drop" mode on Beachead as Helghast and i went into the ISA base hiding from the ISA (just shows how stupid the AI are SOMETIMES (not 100% retarded)) and then i came out and picked up the supply packet and got it back to our base!