Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: KZ1 ONLINE PETITION SIGN TO REVIVE

yea man i really want this game back online ! my psn is zretributionz   same for my u tube ! message me we can make a facebook age and twitter let me kno bro 

SIGNED!!! We really need killzone 1 online back! I will not buy if they do not add a patch for killzone 1 online!

Photobucket

wouldnt it just be better and easier if they remade the maps and released them as add on content for kz3?

You never played KZ1 online have you? KZ3 is about classes and bad spawn points/spawn camping, KZ1 was about finding your perfect routine. The weapons place on the map and there ammo placements made you play strategically if you wanted a high kill count. Also it determined which areas had higher amounts of traffic. GG please get rid of classes they kill your game, try an approach like crysis 3 has. that game has weapon locations on the map as well as spawn loadouts. Here's an idea from the game I want to make, instead of spawn points have each faction drop down from drop ships in un disputed areas. I know GG is capable of a better game but the current formula isn't right and isn't working.

This is Sang from Kz1. I know this is old as hell but we all want Kz1 back. If they offered it as an attachment to the kz1 download they already have via the ps store I belive any kz player would buy it. I know I as well as personaly about 20 people who who would the first day.

Count me in, signed. Never played online but have original KZ1 an KZHD. Would love to play the online mutiplayer. I still play KZ2 and the KZ3 multiplayer onlines, shame theres so little people playing KZ2. Lots of times im there and nobody to air out............. Hope they don,t shutdown multiplayer online for KZ2...... soooooooo comeon people, lets play some KZ2.....

I am a massive KZ1 fan and would pay to have the servers back for online play.   What an incredible game, very nostalgic, would do anything to play with my old crew. 

why not ask them to add the old maps to the new killzone game for ps4?

YES AGREE 100%

back in the ps2 days, Kz1 along with Timesplitters Future Perfect was my favorite FPS game if Guerilla Games would only bring back KZ HD online, it would skyrocket! Thanks for attempting this petition loved KZ HD

that would be so cool and if somebody leaves have a dropship come in and pick them up and then exit the game from there.