Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: KZ1 ONLINE PETITION SIGN TO REVIVE

SIGNED! I was gonna buy it when they initially announced it back in february... The only question I had was IS THERE MULTIPLAYER? And sadly, there wasnt.  I know the business sense of startting up and maintaining servers to play on, but it cant be that expensive.  COME ON GG!!!  I want to snipe some fools with the REAL Lugar pistol, not the only automatic one in KZ3.

Signed!

But I'm doubtful it will come to be. Still, I'm hoping for the best.

They'd have to set up a new server (I believe that was one of the reasons there's no multiplayer). And the question is whether or not the costs in doing so would be justifiable. Would we all stop playing current gen online shooters for Kz1? Or would we play several hours for nostalgia's sake and then jump back into Kz3? (Not COD--real Killzone fans don't touch that cookie cutter shooter).

I'd love to see it. I really would. Especially as how my experience with Killzone 1 Online was so short lived.

If it comes to be, I will certainly get on Kz1. I am blown away currently by the HD remaster; it rivals current shooters! (Except Kz2 & 3 of course).

Coming from someone who played KZ1 online religiously for over 2 years...til there was barely 100 people still on...I NEED this. BADLY.  I just gave in and downloaded it, played Botzone and got soooo nostalgic.  It tooke me 2 minutes to remember the controls, but they dont bother me at all.  Its weird not being able to ADS, but having SECONDAY FIRE mods again was awesome! I used to love 203 sniping by arcing them across the map Canyon Crossing! I'm gonna see if some of the glitches still work Smiley Wink like getting on the burning tank, or into the actual canyon.  Its such a TEASE,can't get online and frag my bros!!!  COME ON GG, why include Botzone if you're not gonna add online MP!!!!

People barely play KZ2 now, which sucks, but KZ1? It'll be dead in maybe a year. Too much money used providing servers on such an old game.

*Signs ten times!*

I've had the original Killzone since 2005 but wasn't able to go online until 2007... It was amazing, though! I loved this game online. I have the Trilogy and, although it's extremely unlikely, I'd love to see the online multiplayer restored... I'm sure this is just wishful thinking, though. But every signature counts.

GG/SONY seem to be pretty disconnected with their fanbase. Its like they have an agenda that has nothing to do with what their fans like or want. I don't care if KZ1 is HD or not anymore than I care about KZ3 being 3D capable. The *only* reason that would make me consider buying KZ1 again was if it had multiplayer. Why would I go through a campaign of a decade-old game that I've already beaten back in the day multiple times ? because I can now do it in HD ? seems almost like a joke.

Multiplayer, however, might have been fun. Then again, considering how they butchered the KZ2 maps while porting them to KZ3, my guess is the maps would have been totally f*ked up, filled with trash, with invisible walls everywhere.

Anyway, signed.

[ Edited ]

Who need to play with others when you can play with yourself?

SIGNED. KZ1 multi-online NOW!

Just saw that kz1 is on psn. I got really excited, but did some research and found out no online multiplayer.. so i decided not to buy it. WTF killzone are you so out of touch with your customers, and game that you dont know what made kz1 great was the online multiplayer!! I would of loved to play tdm beach online... 

Is it really going back online???? Please be a YES ! Smiley Very Happy Fucc I would play the shiz out that game I loved the multiplayer until it shut down around january ! or atleast make a online feature for the killzone 1 HD ramake on ps3 but I Doubt it would go back online  THEY NEVER LISTEN TO US.