Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: KZ1 ONLINE PETITION SIGN TO REVIVE

[ Edited ]

Yea Id sign but REMEMBER- GG likes to nerf anything that people complain about. So they would be nerfing pretty much every weapon and somehow unbalancing the game leading it to be broken. Look what theyre doing with the controller sensitivity.  Bring back online and leave everything the way it was. Is it really that hard? No one wants to play with weapon classes- people spawning with rocket launchers and mines/c4s.  Yay fun... I guess we have to since they are forcing us once again to wait for KZ4 to play KILLZONE ONLINE (KZ3 is broken)

Signed

Killzone HD needs to be killzone 1 in HD, No online, no way, I have already bought the ps2 version, online multiplayer is a must, I have around 30 friends who all were hardcore on kz and they are feeling the same.

No multiplayer , no way.

I use to play it on gamebattles..I was in a clan called TGT...one of the best games for clan wars ever

My doubts are high, although, i will support you.

I never played it online on PS2 so i really would like to try it...

So if no online in KZ1 HD then... i dont buy Smiley Indifferent

[ Edited ]
I'm playing it right now, second mission with the sniper rifle, and I can tell you I don't think they tried very hard. Favourite game of all time still, but it sucks that so many textures are see through (only loading about 10 percent), and that the sound is so bad. God of War remakes had better sound, but hey, they probably were given more money.

Now, I absolutely pray that they give us online, but it's unlikely, the only game they EVER supported fully was killzone 2, I mean look at kz3 we begged and begged literally begged for more operations maps and they said 'no probably not'.

Don't expect much, either Sony is far too in control of the killzone franchise or guerilla is losing its passion,and ill say it's sonys fault. Peace ., and I got higs to kill, and this sniper rifle is getting heavy

Signed. The multiplayer definitely needs reviving, great fun.

I have all Killzone parts, 1 on PS2 and 2,3 on PS3. I wanted to buy Killzone 1 HD, but if there is no online mode I'll thank You for purchase...

So - no ONLINE = NOT buying

Signed.

[ Edited ]

kingtouch69 wrote:
I'm playing it right now, second mission with the sniper rifle, and I can tell you I don't think they tried very hard. Favourite game of all time still, but it sucks that so many textures are see through (only loading about 10 percent), and that the sound is so bad. God of War remakes had better sound, but hey, they probably were given more money.

Now, I absolutely pray that they give us online, but it's unlikely, the only game they EVER supported fully was killzone 2, I mean look at kz3 we begged and begged literally begged for more operations maps and they said 'no probably not'.

Don't expect much, either Sony is far too in control of the killzone franchise or guerilla is losing its passion,and ill say it's sonys fault. Peace ., and I got higs to kill, and this sniper rifle is getting heavy

I myself couldn't finish playing this game on the ps2, it was just simply too glitchy and the frames per second was just horrific. Now it feels and plays at it should of been. Definitely worth the $14.99 and the textures look much better, the sound could of been better but im not going to make a fuss out of it.

The Mp mode is also extremely fun to play if you have a buddy with you.

sign me up im in if they give it classic contols