Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

KZ1 ONLINE PETITION SIGN TO REVIVE

I loved killzone 1, the single player was ok but what made it great was the multi player. if you want the multi player  back the only way we are going to get it is buy a massive demand for it. so if you read this sign up. lets get our online game back.

Re: KZ1 ONLINE PETITION SIGN TO REVIVE

I want the online back! And I'm not gonna buy it if it doesn't have online!

Alot of  people feel the same way about it as you do. truth is people hardly buy games for single  player anymore i know i and anyone on my friends list buy them for their multi player. the only time i play single player is if no one is on or the cable goes out & both are rare occasions.

thanks for signing 

YES  PLEASE 

it was online once , shouldn't be too difficult to reinstate          righto

I not going to buy it because it don't got online. 

I appreciate the spirit in which this topic was created, but if we want to convince GG to bring back MP, we are going to need more  people, not just those who frequent the Killzone community forumns. We need to create a petition on a site designed for petition-making and then we need to link the petition to every gaming website we frequent. I'm sure lots of KZ3ers out there never visit this forumn but would jump at the chance to play the original Killzone in HD online.

I know what your saying however I lack the know how. I would however like to point out that even though people aren't signing this topic, they are viewing it. If someone views a topic then they do have interest. At the current moment its been viewed 73 times. Now If they had signed it and told friends to sign it then we actually might get somewhere. So If your viewing this please sign.

Signed! I played the kz1 campaign for more than 200 hours, but the best was playing multiplayer with a buddy. I never got to play online since i didnt have high speed internet back then. Plz make the online for kz1, i want to play it!

As great as is was to play with your friend, take that and multiply it by 10. The online hardly strayed from what you played. The maps weapons all the same the difference being you no longer went against bots. That in some cases increased the difficulty and the competitive portion of the game. Mix that with lobby smack talk and noob pounding with friends. (friends I to this day I still play with) all I cam say is you missed out man.

signed! Bring back ONLINE PLAY