Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎05-17-2007

Is it worse playing killzone on ps3?

im currently playing killzone online using the ps3 since my ps2 doesnt have a network adapter....the problem is the game is laggy? is it because of the ps3?, anyways it cant be my internet connection since i have highspeed cable
Registreret: ‎05-10-2007

Re: Is it worse playing killzone on ps3?

Try to playing max. 7 player's matchies. Work perfectly for PS3. 8 -16 Player's matchies on PS3 will not work correctly.
Registreret: ‎05-19-2007

lags on online games depend on the server the system has nothing to do with it, and if not the server it's the connection.
Registreret: ‎05-11-2007

well i was doing the first leavel on my PS3 love that leval btw and it dose look smother and loads up alot faster then my PS2 conuter part so i thikn the PS3 is good for it
Registreret: ‎05-10-2007

the only thing i heard is that because the PS3 controller is different it take a little while to adjust to playing with it other than that ive heard the graphics look smoother and it loads faster as well.
Registreret: ‎07-14-2007

It depends where you are, in Europe there are some problems running KZ on a PS3, the game is jittery and FMV's skip frames all the time, if you're in NTSC territory, I dunno.
Registreret: ‎07-18-2007

Re: Is it worse playing killzone on ps3

It may be your internet provider?
Registreret: ‎09-09-2007

I play Killzone all the time on my PS3. Although I have'nt been able to get online via my PS3..? Did'nt know you could...!

Anyhoo, the graphics are just as good and the controler is a lot more sensitive, and its alot more "flowy"... I had to turn it down a bit but other than that it runs cool. The only real thing is: the opening video / intro suffers as it get the jitters occassionaly, so I skip it..! I don't like to do that as Im a fan of Brian Cox - who does the voice of the Helghast boss.

I wish I could go online with it on my PS3 though Trist humørikon - supose I'll have to wait for KZ II - tut tut GG... lol

maj
Registreret: ‎09-27-2007

heard no US problems about between the systems, just the servers in general being laggy
Registreret: ‎10-08-2007

ive been fine lagg wise on my ps3 but i would still say try and play it on a ps2 because of the lack of rumble, boy do i miss it, like a brother to me. on that note does any one kow if you use a usb controller addapter will rumble work for ps2 games and how about ps3 games.