Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎05-09-2007

Finished KZ for PS2 only last week..

..and I have to say - what. an. amazing. game.

I used to work at SCEE in a department called Special Projects, I helped put together the bonus disc in the Collector's Edition of the game and had access to beta versions of KZ as they became available.

I watched with interest as KZ came closer and closer to release - I made the cover disc for OPSM2 which included the KZ demo.

I waited eagerly for the full release of the game.

Then came the bad hype.

I stopped being so interested, bought the game and stuck it on the shelf. I played online a little bit here and there but apart from that I didn't play Campaign at all.

Until about two weeks ago when I decided to finish the game before I get a PSP and get started on Killzone: Liberation.

The first few levels aren't too hot. 'Strange Company' - excellent. From this point on - the game rocks. And I mean ROCKS.

KZ is a superb game and I believe EGM magazine in the States was right - that the PS2 is the only limit for the game.

I can't wait for KZ2 - KZ on a system that should be able to take on GG's vision.

Excellent, KZ2 should be amazing.
Registreret: ‎06-10-2007

Re: Finished KZ for PS2 only last week..

Hey,
I just got Killzone : Liberation and it is pretty good. KZ on PS2 is great!!!!

i strongly agree with you and i hope Guerrilla make another kZ for PS2 and PSP.
Registreret: ‎06-15-2007

Yea it was pretty gewed though I thought the story could have had more depth in it. I kinda wanna know more about Hakka and that whole deal he had with General Lente...

yeah. It would have been better if they continued on with the same story and poeple. However, the vehichles are better and you can actually drive them!!

i am recently stuck on the level were you fight Cobar and his tank like vehichle. so now i have kind of stoped playing. Any tips on how to beat him???
Registreret: ‎06-11-2007

!!! Possible Spoiler warning !!!

I killed Cobar by taking the crossbow with me that lies outside in the supply box. You have to get that first because you can't leave the boss-area once you're there.

Take all ammo you can get and every time the tank puts its head down to throw grenades, aim for the gattling gun. You can first hide behind the metal barriers and once they're destroyed hide behind the concrete pillar in the bottom left/right. Takes about 15 (?) shots.

Once he starts firing rockets you can outrun them relatively easy. Or otherwise use the double-roll. If you run out of cross-bow ammunition, get the sniper rifle from the supply box in the lower right corner to shoot the other tank parts. Having taken out the gattling gun gives you a lot of freedom

The spider mines are actually useful! When they come out you can shoot them when they're under the tank and the'll do some damage as well. Use the assault gun for that to get some range and quick reloading.

Keep dodging the missiles and watch your health.

thanks for the help!!!!

ill try that and hope it works for me becuase ive stoped playing the game since i have not been able to pass that level..
Registreret: ‎07-02-2007

when i killed cobar i had to cut back the difficulty to easy to beat him wtf is with that its not that hard to beat him as long as you stay out of his line of fire