Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Enemies of killzone (just give your opinions on the enemies, favs, etc.)

To me, killzone of the 3 main games had the greatest variety of enemies, envioroments, and weapons in the series. Too bad in kz2 many of the enemies from kz1 did not return (elites, bounty hunters, base commanders (for you people who are not familar with these enemies bald helghast seen in later helghast camps), and bodyguards) along with taking away secondary fire from the weapons and having dark and mostly lame enviroments. Share your thoughts.

Thanks, nascarracer1988 (psn id if you want to befriend me got 34 or 35 friends on psn if right including CaptinRoundHous3 for his fans and subscribers out there)

Re: Enemies of killzone (just give your opinions on the enemies, favs, etc.)

You can really comment on this post about anything about this game (positive about the game  seen thousands of posts and posted some myself about requesting online multiplayer for KZ HD and understand it but don't want no posts saying you want online multiplayer (admit personally it would be better itself also include game experiences like funny ways enemies died, etc))

Thanks, nascarracer1988

i do remember all of them. Dont forget the ones with the laser designator Smiley Wink

that was the IFO bounty hunter you fight at the end of mission 7 "Hunting the Traitor" where you (if you don't remember) have to get to the GPS beacon and hunt down Adams. But thanks for commenting sent you a friend request twice but said your friends list was full let me know when you have a space on your friends list or if you have another account send a friend request from that account.

friends update: I got now 65-70 friends or somewhere around there recently friended MeaT-HaMMeR-DLuX funny thing is i actually expected his friends list to be full.

now back on the forums as killzone site had not been working for me the last 2-3 weeks as it would not let me enter the website but for now its back and working for meSmiley Happy

Yes I agree, I laso prefered the designs/ I like the more gritty and realistic look of the helghast in Killzone 1 compared to Killzone Shadow Fall for example. 

Crystal-Mask wrote:

Yes I agree, I laso prefered the designs/ I like the more gritty and realistic look of the helghast in Killzone 1 compared to Killzone Shadow Fall for example. 

Well it the designs are suppose to represent "happier times" Isa won the war, so they are happy. helghast......wait. We got nothing to be happy about. Bring back the old uniforms. or atleast let us switch to SP helgast uniforms. Not complaining about the helgast suit, it's just so clean that it just looks like I do laundry everyday.

which he doesn't. like in game or real life.

ok shut up.

photo imageedit_12_4515416387_zpsf72c09db.jpg