Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎07-21-2007

Cable Pullers...

Tell me if you've faced one before. I hate cable pullers.
Registreret: ‎09-09-2007

Re: Cable Pullers...

lol

Thers some class you tube videos and stuff as regarding this trick...Infact there even kits you can buy or make yourself that includes a button / switch..!

I have seen in action and even had somebody I knew try it out on me to see if it worked - I had no idea and then, it was new so it didnt have a name. It is cheating and I hope that GG sort this little thing out - if you was caught doing this in a clan match - you'd seriously get your ass kicked... Serious cheater do this, and it sukx for everyone..!

If you don't know what the effect is, : well basically speaking, the enemy disappears in front of you, as if they have left the game or lost connection,,,,but they are still there, they can see you and shoot you. The difference between games is enough that you'l die and they'l live - pop back into the game and your back at respawn...!!

So yeah its a nasty cheat, and frowned apon by those in the know...

Hope that helps...?

maj

Yeah, thanks for the explanation maybe more people will know what I'm talking about now. These guys are really annoying. I hope the same won't happen in Killzone 2. I'd be so pissed it it happened.

They are also called Plug pullers as well. I guess it might be rare to see them cause I've only encountered 1 in my online experience. He was a beginner at the whole technique. I could tell by his poor experience.
Registreret: ‎09-21-2007

well buddy if u only have experience 1 then u have encountered he good pullers cause there is usually 1 in every game now on KZ theres alot of pullers laggers n glitchers so its really turning out pointless to even play it its like a mad rush to see who can pull or glitch the most b4 the game gets takin off line but o well lol

The SuA leader
-S.u.A-HellVamp
Registreret: ‎09-27-2007

lol its annoying, did it to my friends in a private room screwing around and stuff a few times, but never do in public games

Yeah it's just wrong in public games. I guess more people are turning into them cause they're multiplying like rabbits. The only game I can play without those cheats is Liberation now...
Registreret: ‎12-28-2007

These people are called tappers. What they do is they unplugg they're modem box cable, and while the game is paused, they go around killing everyone, without them killing they.

Happy to help (And BTW, if anyone on the forums does that, I'll track ur IP somehow and nuke your PC. TY and goodbye).
Registreret: ‎05-16-2007

I have only played KZ online a couple of times (since my ps2 didn't have ethernet, then I got a ps3). I don't know if I saw any. I know for a fact that I saw plenty of them on Resistance:FOM. Less on COD4. Some people call them Lag switchers. I try not to talk about the technique around people I don't know because the less people that know the trick, the better.
Registreret: ‎03-27-2008

dude I know
Hope those cable pullers get their butt kick
thet sure suck.
I can go all day but the best thing is they get the message
Registreret: ‎07-02-2007

this might get me banned but what the hey i'm just an informant the no. 1 cable pullers out there are fromthe .911. clan so be prepared when u play then look for me on line i'm -Vp-Planters from -VilePredator- clan

M.