Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

oh mother britain

this def not related to kz 

england  vs  new zealand  ,  cricket  @ Lords 

i was streaming the second day ,  oh yes im happy 

anderson was your only decent bowler   3 wickets and  made us look inept 

taylor shone again with the bat  for us , highest score so far with 62 . young kane williamson showed 

whats been lacking at bat ,  stickability .  holding an end together on whats a seamers delite .

the ball is swinging with ease , there's movement off the seam , even for the spinner . nitemare 

bad light  cost you bigtime as mcullum is still there , and he hits everything hard 

tomorrow with no rain , cross fingers , the outfield will get fast , hopefully the pitch will lose a bit 

if you dont get our capts wicket early , your slim run lead will be overrun by the end of the 1st session 

we'll be setting you a target , btw , we score runs much faster . so hopefully aren't all out by end of play 

thats a hope . its acase of when you take the last wicket and how many runs to catch up 

Re: oh mother britain

Sorry but since cricket left FTA TV no one actually cares anymore. They chased the lure of pay TV money, now no one sees it so people do not know about it.

I could not even name 1 current cricketer. A few years ago I could.

Give it 20 years and it will be a very minority sport here.

4.5 million ppl here , every sport here is a minority , player base wise Smiley LOL

its all gone to pay tv , so i get the stream on the web thru india .

we got thrashed in the 2nd innings , broad ripped us apart . 

oh yeah must thank london for hosting the rugby 7s . we won , also the championship ( world )

new zealand , a little country of world beaters 

mseja wrote:

Sorry but since cricket left FTA TV no one actually cares anymore. They chased the lure of pay TV money, now no one sees it so people do not know about it.

Yeah , cricket is boring, i`d rather stare at a blank wall than watch cricket!!!

However if an Aussie ever gets annoying 20:17 shuts them up

the barmy army was a hoot the last time they were down , they even have girls . what is it about girls 

watching men stand around all day that makes em so horn y ? like watching blank walls  lol  Smiley Very Happy

matt1y77 wrote:

mseja wrote:

Yeah , cricket is boring, i`d rather stare at a blank wall than watch cricket!!!

SInce BBC gave up on half the races I hardly follow F1 any more

F1 ? jeepers we neve got that on telly till we got pay tv . if i want to watch UFC i go for pirate D/Ls

fishing is as close to sport as we see on ftv , locally produced . all professional sport is pay tv .

now the whole system has gone digital , and you need to buy a box to watch free to view   lol 

At least you look good in the 1 dayers so far.

maaate , thanx for that ! 

keep resting Broad for the series lol . 50 over cricket is for all-rounders 

we've got a surpise coming , left arm leg spinner named Vettori , bats a bit also 

that is especially good news with champions trophy around the corner .