Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
YourKDRisAWFUL

Re: Will you buy a PS4?

google man

BadAppleHead

Yea... I probably should Google it, but we have our hands full here in the states and on the KZ forums at the moment.

mseja

When a game I MUST have releases for it

PatrickCameron

I'll probably pre-order one as long as it comes with a copy of Killzone 5.

bicceh1

I'll doubt i will. I've been gaming for over a decade now, PC, 360 and now PS3. To be honest i'm coming towards the end, i dont know if it is because im getting older, or the games are not as good but the interest is really lacking at the moment and i cant see myself spending more money. I also got engaged over xmas and plan to get married in 2014 so ill be saving hard so doubt i will be even able to afford one. 

Badapple, the riots happened because a black youth was shot by police, this may be a normality in the US, but it's a rare occurence when our police shoot anyone. There was some controversey as to if he should have been shot, the youth of the UK used this as an excuse to go looting etc etc. 

I worked in Birmingham City Centre and it was a **bleep** getting out, however i did get an early finish that day, every cloud and all that.

Gabi_1987

[ Edited ]

We have no idea what the ps4 is going to be like or its pricing or anything.  So I can't say.  I likely will if it looks as if it will be as good as the ps3, but I don't think i'll buy it so soon afrer release.  The last console I bought afterall saw a huge price drop very soon after release (the 3ds), which nintendo did give me 20 games as a result, but none of the games they gave away I can imagine playing for more then a minute or two.

Really, unless the next gen of console have at least 1.5gb of vram and 6gb ram, then I won't be interested as they just wont have enough power for very long.

mseja

I'm in my late 40s and enjoying gaming like never before.

One of my KZ friends hit the big 50 last year.

As I said at Christmas to a load of glitchers, they were wiped out by a 49 year old!

I am of the age where news groups and forums are important and such stuff as facebook is irrelevant.

volivodkalight

I will wait until the price will go down too, even if I haven't done it with the other ones... :smileylol:

Airwic_

I might? But we shall see. :3

PatrickCameron

BadAppleHead wrote:

Yea... I probably should Google it, but we have our hands full here in the states and on the KZ forums at the moment.

People were robbing shops in the riots they had in the UK...