Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: ShadowFall Wishlist

I can see Vehicles in MP just the maps need to be much bigger like in the SP and Balanced.

For the Skills if they keep that add in extra grenade, proximity mine,extra c4, faster cooldown (when you sprint) called tortoise legs maybe a claymore

Wanted to point this out because this makes a big difference

http://www.blackopsii.com/bo2/weapons-list/

http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-weapons/

Notice how both games have a lot of variety for each weapon type/secondary weapons/equipment,scopes,attachments etc.

Both of those games have so many options for weapons you feel you have a "Unique" build. With Killzone series there isn't a lot of options to choose from weapons and whatnot. You don't have a "unique" build. They really should strive for more wepaon variety more than anything. Something like this can make the online have a longer life.

difference , this is what i want in a game , nice vids , yes nice for cod and bf , both will be available on 

the ps4 all guns blazing 

killzone needs to be different , i need a character based game with widgets for run and gun teams 

style of play . hard and gritty slog fest , massive mp . GG test 60 players at 30 fps constant .

i dont NEED kz to be the same or offer the same game style as others . 

kz 2 is different , kz3 not so much . if kz4 is not much , i dont need it 

Yeah you're right I'm the only person in the entire world who wants more weapons/guns for a first person shooter game.

if you say so , its' just an opinion . your wishlist more guns , same as other games you play . 

my opinion is why bother buying three games all the same ?  same same same 

its called the 7 year itch , i want some new cvnt not the same old hole , my case 2 year itch

Great list!

I definitely also want more weapons for each weapon type (shot guns, SMG's, Assault Rifles(semi, burst and full auto)etc.)

Weapon customization in multiplayer  for online and offline! For single player would be nice too.

Weapon selection in single player.

In team death match the whole map is use. If the map is too big add more players.

Please bring back offline bots in multiplayer.

The invisbility needs to be nerfed or removed from multiplayer. It was way to over powered in K2 and K3.

That's my two cents. I can't wait to buy this game!!

[ Edited ]

keep up the war torn environments their awesome looking, killzone zone series has really good map designs...

also more weapons selection K.Z. has always come up a little short when it comes to weapons in game.   atleast 3 or 4 more weapons per class just to have a few more to choose from looking foward to shadow fall on ps4.  when will they anounce a hardened edition...

LOE02 wrote:

keep up the war torn environments their awesome looking, killzone zone series has really good map designs...

also more weapons selection K.Z. has always come up a little short when it comes to weapons in game.   atleast 3 or 4 more weapons per class just to have a few more to choose from looking foward to shadow fall on ps4.  when will they anounce a hardened edition...

Actually I like the lack of choice, it makes you experiment and learn each weapon.

my only wish list is to make killzone shadow fall 60fps if the new battlefield is doind with all the destruction going on killzone could do the same give me 60fps or do not give me killzone

RETARDED WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO NATIKO GLAD GARZA DIED THOUGH AS IN EVERY MISSION HE WAS IN ON KZ2 WHEN I WAS PLAYING HE WOULD GET IN THE WAY AND I HAD 2 CONSTANTLY REVIVE HIM (MOST AGGERVATING IN THE TANK PART TOWARDS THE END OF MISSION 1 WHERE U R RUNNING TOWARD THE TANKS AND HE'S TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE OF HIM DIED A FEW TIMES IN THAT PART OF MISSION 1)

what about a MP map in Mercenary and/or SF (might sound stupid say what u want but throwing it out there) make a map where every few minutes a tornado or a hurricane or some type of life threating natural disaster comes into the maps and the players have 2 go 2 a certain location 4 cover from the disaster.