Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Put Canada in the list of options for location. We are not from United States...

Just as the title says, why isnt "Canada" an option for locations. This cant be a difficult thing to be fixed. 

Re: Put Canada in the list of options for location. We are not from United States...

I'll second that motion.

Re: Put Canada in the list of options for location. We are not from United States...

Guerrilla Games doesn't recognize Canada as a country. 

I remember going to the Killzone 3 website and you would have to pick your country from a drop down list, there was no option for Canada.  People requested it and to this day there is still no Canada option.  

I doubt that if they can't even be arsed to add in one line of code to the website there's no way they're going to make a change to the game.  

Cat Sad

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I say  f gg games! Look what they did to killzone ! Killzone 2,3  r great games! Well kz2 was better than 3, just because of them slow thinking crazy fools  at gg put the ps move in kz3!. With 2M copy sold world wide  only  about 300 ppl play  per day! The put up a web page for suggestion  and they only change  little stuff like shootgun being over powered  ect. All they had to do was take The ps move out, take the sta away from sniper  & bang u had what 90% of what killzone fans wanted. Oh ya & dedicated servers. But they dont care about us , dont believe me!? Just look at the kz3 forms  and see waht everybody though was bad with killzone 3. Than look at what they changed. I think that speak s for it self