Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Member
Posts: 1,635
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite

Aghhhh I keep wasting salts when I want to zoom in, reload when jump, zoom in when I want to crouch.

 

Completely different button mapping and the first time I have been caught out on a Move game.

 

Good fun though.

Member
Posts: 406
Registered: ‎02-05-2012
0

Re: My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite

I think saying "good fun" is selling it short.  I gotta say I hated Bioshock, it seemed too complex to be a straight up shooter and just couldn't get my head round it, but Infinite...WOW!!  I can say that as a single player FPS, its one of the most polished and interesting games ever.  Have you seen the bit with the guitar yet?

Member
Posts: 1,635
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

Re: My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite


matt1y77 wrote:

I think saying "good fun" is selling it short.  I gotta say I hated Bioshock, it seemed too complex to be a straight up shooter and just couldn't get my head round it, but Infinite...WOW!!  I can say that as a single player FPS, its one of the most polished and interesting games ever.  Have you seen the bit with the guitar yet?


Yes and I nearly missed that place!

 

 

Member
Posts: 62
Registered: ‎03-28-2013
0

Re: My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite

great game but pretty annoyed they are taking this long to release a DLC. that and i miss when games would let you re-assign controls to whatever you want.

Member
Posts: 406
Registered: ‎02-05-2012
0

Re: My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite


THEskeksis wrote:

great game but pretty annoyed they are taking this long to release a DLC. that and i miss when games would let you re-assign controls to whatever you want.


Well I have stopped playing it for now, simply because I dont want it to end, I am only mabe 6/7 hours into the game but its sooo good, that I just cant bear to finish it.  The last time I had a game like that was my first playthough of Assassins Creed 2..

 

@mseja I was just totally stunned by the guitar part, what sort of FPS has singing and playing guitar in it!  Its little touches like this that make it head and shoulders above most other games!  Love it.

Member
Posts: 1,635
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

Re: My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite


matt1y77 wrote:

THEskeksis wrote:

great game but pretty annoyed they are taking this long to release a DLC. that and i miss when games would let you re-assign controls to whatever you want.


Well I have stopped playing it for now, simply because I dont want it to end, I am only mabe 6/7 hours into the game but its sooo good, that I just cant bear to finish it.  The last time I had a game like that was my first playthough of Assassins Creed 2..

 

@mseja I was just totally stunned by the guitar part, what sort of FPS has singing and playing guitar in it!  Its little touches like this that make it head and shoulders above most other games!  Love it.


See the credits!!!!

 

Troy actually plays the guitar

Member
Posts: 231
Registered: ‎02-23-2012
0

Re: My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite

Love bioshock series. Esp. 1&2. My fav gun combo is carbine and revolver. Try dishonered if u havn't yet.
Highlighted
Member
Posts: 406
Registered: ‎02-05-2012
0

Re: My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite

Yeah, I rented dishonered, loved it, but never had time to finish it!  Great fun tho!